A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

BOTS online

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All in favor of starting a rival guild known as the Perverted Penguins say "Ay!"

Ila: You can do what DW said. Or you can run it outside of a browser simply by going running C:\Program\Bots (or whatever your folder would say) and replacing your desktop icon with the one from that folder. The game will then open up like any normal game- w/o the need to visit the webpage under IE. That's what I do.

So yea.. I'll be on a bit later today. For real this time. I'll see whoever there. We're using America 2, yes?

Ila: You can do what DW said. Or you can run it outside of a browser simply by going running C:\Program\Bots (or whatever your folder would say) and replacing your desktop icon with the one from that folder. The game will then open up like any normal game- w/o the need to visit the webpage under IE. That's what I do.

Getting the installer, not running the game.

Work has cut into my play time considerably. Perhaps we need to set up a real schedule and play together. To raise guild points and level each other up.

This is my schedule, not that anyone cares.

Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday:

8:00AM-2:00PM Work

2:30PM-4:00PM Play

4:30PM-9:00PM Work

9:30PM-3:00AM Play

Tuesday, Friday:

8:00AM-2:00PM Work

2:30PM-3:00AM Play

Saturday:

All Day Play.

Edit: I should mention that not all, or even half of my playtime can go to bots. Just use that space to come up with something. I need life time too. ;)

AUGH! Now that isn't right... I tried to log in, but apparently my login name is incorrect. When I tried to log out on the website, it gave me a submission error. Could this mean my account is invalid?

EDIT: False alarm - they were just updating at the time...

Ah hell nah; I'm last on the guild ranking AGAIN?! T_T