A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

BOTS online

Guest Shadix

well if any of you want to play we are currently on the international server in a game called SFGHQ! (Number 17 on the listing I believe)

The pass is rawr.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it working... and omg, this is, as SG said, fun.

My dudes name is Shadix, and we really need to play. Like, as we breathe get on and add me.

I think we should all meet in the international server lobby.

I'll get on once I get my computer and home wireless network setup... which if I can get this damn router working on with this connection should be soon.

Guest Shadix

We all play on international... I'm lvl 10, Aeros 11, Supas 7?, Blyde I think is like 12 or 13, and SefDB is 6.

Any password to one of our locked rooms should be rawr. In fact, it might be a good idea to set a global password for everyone to know.

In my experience, thats when you've been disconnected/ are disconnected from the game. I had a problem which was when i ran any other program in the background i could join a game but no one would ever move, and then i'd be forced to quit after these robots where having fits on the ground, much like what you have described.

Just a few minutes ago, the room "leiklol" in the Internation server was Me, AeroGP, Shadix, and SefDB. Shadix disconnected, and aero vanished.

Wesker, I looked for you online, you werent there. =P

We all play on international... I'm lvl 10, Aeros 11, Supas 7?, Blyde I think is like 12 or 13, and SefDB is 6.

Actually, I'm 12 now. <_<

@Supa: My comp ran out of juice. Tried to stop the hibernation, but I put the charger in too late... and all I wanted to do was check the time. xD

Thats why I just play with Aero, leech machine. =p

Ha, your ign is the name of the soaps i ordered. =p

My game name for most games is "Sylon" because that was the name of my first pair of Soap shoes. Good choice on picking up the Sylon's, they're a solid Soap shoe.

We always seem to find these posts an hour late.

There is almost always an SFGHQ channel going on one of the servers thus far.

Just look for Shadix, Aero, or ShinyBlyde. We occasionally hunt for other ppl (and fail...). Aero is on the most, so whisper AeroGP in the chat, if it fails, try the other lobby. (You can select and type in a name of your choice in the chat box.