A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

BOTS online

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, lv30 with 30,000 Gigas. I'm on 7. I generally like robots, so I like this game. I'd give it a 8.7/10. Could use joypad support. Key2Joy seemds to crash the game after every map. Also, this cam needs a paint mode.....

Kain is Caine. :P

That would make you Sylon (checks, yep).

Anyway, it was much more fun than I expected. Rather simplistic, but that's what I liked about it. Also great that there were platformer aspects in a game like this. The way games are started and the way levels are played, this reminds me quite a bit of how Diablo 2 actually played online. Sure Diablo 2 had lots more depth, but when it came down to it, you were just speed leveling in these certain area runs and scrambling to get the major items before the other people.

Edit: MEGA spell check. <_< This game has kept me up past correct brain-operating hours.

Guys, please join in. We frequently play together and it really is fun. Leveling up is fun every time.

You will have a good time and it doesn't require a fancy computer at all.

It's just a really cool beat'em up mixed with platformer and RPG elements.

I will personally stick around to level you up when we are on at the same time.

SSB: I was thinking something like that too. But someone is bound (like Scatta >_>, whom I've noticed has ignored this topic) to argue a reason for it not to be.

It might be better to just not discuss that, and just play, because that arguement can potentially ruin the game for us XD.

Just want to take the time to say I just played level 90 with a level freaking 100.

He had full bladium gear. His trans had wings and could fly. And he was batting the sub bosses around like mice.

He was pimp and he let me play with him. 899 Giga later and I am a happy man.