A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Guest Mr Lange

The black zigzag pattern should be moved slightly to the right, so it aligns with the box in the same way the grey zigzag pattern aligns with the other box. See what I'm saying?

Perhaps it would also be beneficial to change the color of the text to something other than white since the background is pretty white itself. I mean I can read it, but some people who have like, dyslexia for example, would probably have a really tough time with this. Nice organization on it though.

Perhaps it would also be beneficial to change the color of the text to something other than white since the background is pretty white itself. I mean I can read it, but some people who have like, dyslexia for example, would probably have a really tough time with this. Nice organization on it though.

Thank you for mentioning that I was afraid to.

I'm colorblind and it's pretty difficult to read.

@Kess

What if you darkened the white text to grey so there is more contrast?

The options menu for my game:

http://www.mediafire.com/?wlj7006dlpf9svs

Tell me what you think. :D Questions, criticism, suggestions for changes, and suggestions for other options would be nice.

hey, that's cool dude! =D

but it just too much size for option menu only, >50MB?!?!?!

but i download it anyway :v

well, Sonic CD's Spindash was look odd for me, the "dust"!

it will be planned for your game?

if yes, the sonic CD's spindash option will be original as it's game, or it will be same as Sonic 2 spindash physic?

@GamerZ1

It's 50MB?

Wow thats weird, I don't see how it could be that's a lot.

Holy cow it's actually 68MB.

Here's the .MFA file if anyone wants to tell me why it's friggin 68MB I don't know why.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sg2m1cc8vm6mp4q

What's weird is that this one is 71MB, and it became that way after I added 2 comments. Do comment take up a lot of space or something?

@Highwire

wut?

@Potatobadger - I attempt to do more than troll, yes. Thanks

@ZigZaX - Thanks, I'll look into it. It probably looks different in animation, but i'm planning on maybe revising them later anyway.

@Highwire - I wouldn't go that far, but thanks lol. Everything you've posted is looking good so far.

@Potatobadger again

There is a file in your MFA (the menu music) that is 71 MBs...I'm guessing because it's a .WAV and is 6 minutes long. The original sound clip can't be more than 5-6 seconds long with a loop.

MMF2 doesn't let you delete Data Elements for some reason, so you'll have to delete all events referencing the music file, save and then reload the MFA to have it removed from the filesize.

@DaHog: Looks good but could you change the prompt from "Press Fire1" to an actual key? One thing that really annoys me is when a game tells you to press something but is beyond vague about it and you end up just mashing all of the keys for 5 minutes trying to figure out what Fire 1 is.

Is that a ring energy bar I spy in the corner?