A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

@Strife: That's some spiffy stuff there. From the other picture with the inside of the treehouse, are the levels going to have multiple rooms you can go in and out of (a la Donkey Kong County)?

@Overbound: Haha, nice. Got any plans to use it in a game, or is it just something you wanted to try making?

-------------------

@Sparks: More of an Ernest fan myself, but the name's just a joke on the waterfall being the coolest thing I've made so far in the level.

@Hybrid35: Glad to hear it; I'll try not to disappoint then. :)

@Saito: Nah, no Flicky rescues here. I'm trying to make a isometric platformer, which has been challenging - mostly due to perspective changes and making sure it's easy enough to do things like this...

tailsflying.png

...the coding was fairly simple, but making it so Sonic doesn't have to be perfectly aligned to connect with Tails, well that's another story. :)

Hmm. From what I see, the screenshots don't look too bad. They just need some lighting for shadows imo. Still, this is just me

Nice job on that model, Streak. Although it is Angel Island, that bay/gulf reminded me A LOT of Never Lake. I almost thought it was, that you would even model Little Planet and put it there.

http://youtu.be/ZClpnRHkrn4

MKIII's walk cycle.

And that's amazing, too. I just thought that it could have a more robotic walk. The visual is also amazing. Can't wait to see MM in 3D.

Hmm. From what I see, the screenshots don't look too bad. They just need some lighting for shadows imo. Still, this is just me

Thanks for your comment. I don't think I'm able to add shadows though.

Angel Island in 3D

It looks great. How big is it compared to Sonic?