A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic: Lost World

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the bump but here's the cleanest footage of Sonic Lost Worlds so far.

Windy Hill 1

Desert Ruins 1

Desert Ruins 2

And it also seems like day cycles are back too.

7184_10151664115677418_1462116441_n.jpg

And the cleanest version of Windy Hill's music i could found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UAVfu126AY

I'm really liking the music so far, the game looks fun too.

• 3 weeks later...

Oooh man, does this look good. I like the new wisps and its nice to see that they've tried to expand upon the mechanics of some of the old ones. Suffice to say, that this is definitely pushing the wii u up higher on my "things to buy" list

@Jeli

Oh sweet baby Jesus yes

Edit: Holy crap you guys listen to Sonic's jump at the very beginning of the trailer. You'll know exactly what I'm pointing out.

Edit: Holy crap listen to the noise sonic is about to make at 1:28 when sonic lands It sounds like the spindash noise from SA and SA2! The one before you get the light dash power though.

Well, the 3DS version of Sonic Lost World was at PAX today. Same demo that was at E3 with the 3 levels. HD version was absent but it will probably appear later on.

Tbh, the game did surprise me a bit. The gameplay is solid and fun but I am still prefer the Unleashed formula.

• 2 months later...

So Sonic Lost World finally came out, reviews (Can't spell Ignorant without IGN) and gameplay came out as well.

So what do you think of it?

From what I've seen, while the game has flaws, it looks like a really fun game, though I have only played a demo once, I liked what I played.

The music is really good too, but come on, this is Sonic we're talking about, music is always great.

Ugh... Us in the US get it in 10 days... No fair EU guys...

Do I smell a pun? If so, time to use "Pun totally intended" did I mention the writing is actually pretty good? Because I actually enjoyed it, it had better jokes than Colors and yes, that's a quote from tha game.