A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic CD Remake Thread

luksamuk

Neither do I. I can even grill some meat on mine!

EDIT:

http://majornelson.com/2011/08/22/xbox-360-at-pax-prime-2011/

Xbox 360 Booth #432

Mass Effect 3 has landed… in the Xbox 360 booth! Come on by to check it out, along with a slew of Xbox LIVE Arcade titles: Trials Evolution, Skulls of the Shogun, Crimson Alliance, Splatters, Orcs Must Die, Ms. Splosion Man, Retro City Rampage, Sonic CD, War of the Worlds and Trine 2.

Just confirming.

So it's only for Xbox?

Bummer.

If it came to Playstation I would instantly sell my Sega CD and Sonic CD just to make some space.

I thought this would be the opportunity but oh well.

Well, SEGA didn't announce anything yet. But at least XBLA is confirmed.

It seems like making ports to Xbox 360 is easier than making ports to PS3...

Unless they're composing an all-new soundtrack for this (inb4 they use the US one AGAIN), I'm not particularly interested.

I strongly disagree with all the people saying "Top 10 reasons to get an Xbox 360-- oh wait all of them are Sonic CD" and think they are being a bit silly. I think the console's own original games are much more deserving of those spots than a rerelease that probably won't have been coded very well.

Lol thanks

One interest thing, though...

Nobody complained when Sonic 1, 2, 3 and S&K came to Xbox LIVE.

I bought sonic 2. And then i realized they fucked the whole game over with the bullshit save feature and removal of options so i could no longer cheat to my hearts content. That's before i realized Sonic 3 and S&K were separate. There's no reason they couldn't have released 3, S&K, and S3&K at the same time and just let you detach. They're just pigs.

Why they did that, i have no idea. Achievements aren't that important to me, you bastards. Let me play my game the way i remember. Even without cheating...why would you remove Sound Test?

MrChidna I think everyone who did that was joking :L

And Serephim they should have made it so if you'd bought Sonic 3 and S&K that you could play them as the whole game aswell, it would make more sense tbh.

They did!

Lock On options are in Sonic & Knuckles bonus features section. You can lock on to Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 for sure, can't remember if Blue Sphere was there too...