A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

This thread is old, outdated, and embarrassing. Move along.

Sorry for the double post but I need some opinions. What shields should I program into my engine?

That's something you need to decide for yourself. When you ask things like this, it takes away the creativity.

• 3 weeks later...

HEY EVERYONE, I HAVE A COUPLE OF ANNOUNCMENTS!

1. Sonic: Edge Of Darkness is gonna become a Sonic- only game. Shadow will be a background character instead of a playable one.

2. I will be switching to 100% custom graphics. That means custom sprites and custom tiles to get rid of the hasstle of shading.

(Although, No. 2 is a maybe)

For the great crime of using all caps for linking to a video that no longer exists on the very day that you posted the link to it, I sentence you to a fate worse than death.

15 minute ban! At least, that's what I'd do if we could ban a user for fifteen minutes, but the minimum time is a day and I have a policy of rounding down, so you got lucky.

DOUBLE POST. Hey everyone. I have two questions. This is for my level tiles.

How big should the level be? In game maker, the room coding gives you a height and width setting, so how big should one level be?

Can someone help me with my loop? I'm trying to make the grass curve up correctly. Can anyone help me with that?