A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

This thread is old, outdated, and embarrassing. Move along.

Could you just confirm for the 3rd time that you actually saw my post regarding your shield sprites?

You really shouldn't help people if you need them to acknowledge you personally everytime you try to help them. That gets annoying very quickly.

I've been noticing this pattern a lot as of late of people posting a question or content and then a few hours later asking why nobody has replied. Sometimes people just don't have any comments or they just don't know the answers. I could maybe understand being a bit miffed if you had like 10 posts in a row over the span of a week or something where not even one single person has replied and you had posted up a lot of new content, that would kind of be infuriating. But a lot of the time its trivial stuff and not even a day has gone by.

People are busy 'round here. Some are off doing life-related things (work, vacations), others are getting ready for SAGE etc.

• Like 1

Guest SuperBlizHedgehog

:ssmile: [Off-topic] Sitting at the computer for three hours straight, here's a transparent version of sonicyoda's logo:

sonicedgeofdarknesstran.png

EDIT: I added a glow effect to fix the bland white outline. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fishing for attention again...

Anyway, it looks like it's coming along nicely. Since you made it so obvious that things are going to change soon, I'll reserve further judgment till you feel the game is ready for real review.