A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

People You Miss at SFGHQ? :..(

OverbounD

That's because it became the only forum that people posted in.

This, what Spike said, and it started leaking into other sections of the forum. We post some goofy shit sometimes, but when CAMP was around, threads would get ridiculous.

With that said, I did enjoy CAMP, but I can live without it.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm reading over these names and remembering some of them. Good people. Anyway SFGHQ has the best community in the whole Sonic Community. We're low on drama and even when it happens it doesn't get blown out of proportion like other sites. Plus I think just about all the members here kick ass.

This may sound a bit campy, but if you really think about it and compare it to other sites you might find you agree. SFGHQ members are the best damn group around.:aparty:

Ty was awesome, he was one of the first people I spoke to via AIM, even if I was 13 and trying to get him to teach me C because I liked Sonic Groove so much.

And Clwe, I relayed ideas back and forth between him whilst he was working on Sonic Origin, he gave me the help to initially create the 8 directional looping engine for very early tests of Sonic 360. Then like, that very SAGE, Paradox, Xoram, RC, Damizean and more all decided to show off their 360º engines. Bastards! ;P

Sonic Project, Jackel, Sly, Luckett, Epon, Ninja, and the name Sound Blaster is springing to mind but I'm not sure if there was someone called that now hah, there's been far too many awesome people over so long to remember everyone. =/

ahh you know what, there's people I still miss who are still sort of at SFGHQ and I feel like a right todger for ignoring them. Shadowgoten is a total hero, I have MADD RESPEC for Duckboy and Rael and in fact there are quite a lot of people who were quite good on this forum.

I totally apologise if you have not been mentioned in Ristar's list of heroes, do me a PM and we'll sort something out.

also:

Fuck me, I think I joined this forum when I was about 13. I'm 21 in August.

CrAzY!!!!

I can still draw sonic like a right motherfucker though.

FURTHER EDIT:

Speaking of VJ Lunar, I'm 90% sure his genius was behind the writing of this:

bladesri.jpg

When I'm gone.. the whole city miss me..

Ninja, Kelly (desolatemessiah), BRPXQZME, the old minority squad fam, USC, Redrapper (hohoho..), Koray when he was 'KnuxX', StarKrafter, IceEchidna

Also I was gonna say Ristar, then I realized he posted above me.

You know, I miss Ty too. For some reason a while back, he imed me, saying I was one of the few people he was cool with. I thought that was pretty rad at the time, because I hadn't actually accomplished anything (I...still haven't. But that's not the point). We even talked on the phone.

What the hell is he up to now anyway?