A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Hilarious comment from a complete fucking tool

This thread isn't going to last long, but I just thought that I'd show it off because you guys will also think that it's funny. I also didn't want to de-rail the Time Twisted thread.

I posted the "Time Twisted" video on the Stadium front page. Since the place is infested by werehog fetishists and SonAmy fans who will absolutely dogpile any mention of the Genesis games being any good, I got a gem of a comment by a fucking tool named "Osnic."

Too much stupid old school style. Am I the only one who thinks that the old-school Sonic games is waaay too overrated?

They are, I like the platforming, but the old games and this dosen’t give you real speed or something, Sonic is about speed, and good platforming, but when the platforming takes too much place, it isn’t fun. I like the old-school games, but I like the speed the new ones give us, why can’t anyone make a good mix? 50% Next Gen speed and 50% good ol’ platforming from the older games, no this is too much old. This guy probably works hard on this, and many old school fans will like it. But it dosen’t give us something that makes it intresting or something that is new that can be unbelive able fun or something.

One more reason why I don’t like fan-games, 80% of them is made by old boring old-school fans that want to make it a copy of the first game with some other stuff in it that is still old-school stuff that we’ve seen thousends of times.

But I can see that this guy put in some effert and works hard on it. I don’t like the game it self, even if I haven’t tried it yet. But I think many will like it. I don’t say it’s bad or something, but this old-school stuff is way to overrated and so on.

:aparty::tgrin::ssmile::aparty::tgrin::ssmile::aparty::tgrin::ssmile:

Happy Monday.

• Like 1

I got really mad when I saw that comment. I think Overbound is putting in a lot of time and effort into making his game, and so I thought for one it was uncalled for in that regard. Two, he insulted not only the game and Overbound, but the entire Sonic fangaming community! I didn't feel like replying to that on the main page there, but that is because I just didn't start crap on the article.

What a douchebag.

I think we get comments from that Osnic guy on TSSZ, too.

Last time that I went, you guys just have this band of about 15 or so idiots that just go on and on about how awesome werehogs are. Some of them are at TSS, too. They aren't in any forums, they just comment. They are a special breed of idiot. You know what I'm talkin' about?

Check out the story and look what happened: http://sonicstadium.org/community/sage-sneak-peaksonic-time-twisted#comments

NEW SCHOOL IZ KEWL.

Last time that I went, you guys just have this band of about 15 or so idiots that just go on and on about how awesome werehogs are. Some of them are at TSS, too. They aren't in any forums, they just comment. They are a special breed of idiot. You know what I'm talkin' about?

Check out the story and look what happened: http://sonicstadium.org/community/sage-sneak-peaksonic-time-twisted#comments

NEW SCHOOL IZ KEWL.

Just for seeing this, I am glad I actually don't give a shitsnit about crit like that.

New school Sonic died with Sonic Heroes. (as in THAT game was the first bad one, NOT aftwards)

That's why I have a GameCube. -Hugs SADX and SA2B- 8D

I didn't even realize Sonic Stadium was alive.

Didn't it crash or something?

It came back awhile ago, I think.

Why can't we respect the opinion of someone who prefers games from the new generation? So they feel the need to rant every time we have something good to say about the old games, well we rant every time someone has a kind word to put in for the Werehog or Shadow. Are they the hypocrites, or are we? :tsleep:

And this is probably the worst possible re-introduction post for this forum. I'm back for the next SAGE however, and hoping for even more fruitful discussions than last year.

I like how the Sonic life icon is angry too.

OT: I'm quite positive that most people who rant against the old school Sonic games weren't around for his early years and instead grew up with the games he's in today. Poor things. =[

Reminds me of some comments I got on my video for Damizean/Mark's 3D engine (BlitzSonic, I think). This guy, KennethMoreland, came in innocently enough:

Ugh, we don't need to be reminded of why Sonic X-treme got canceled.

4 months later (or so, YouTube tends to get more unspecific of the time of posts the further time goes on), he comes back, and with far more vitriol:

You're an insult to Sonic Fans, if you actually call yourself that...You Sonic retro___s need to perish back in the 90s.

This time I actually respond.

Right, because the new games like Sonic 2K6 and Unleashed are sooo much better than any of the old ones.

Oh wait.

He sent me a PM later on basically amounting to telling me to rot in hell or something; sadly, I no longer have said PM for reference. Still, it was enough that I blocked his ass. Amazing that ANYONE could be so braindead when it comes to quality games to actually prefer the newer games over the older ones! This isn't simple rose-tinted glasses, the games really are just better overall. How can people miss the point there...?