A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Worlds - Your Contributions (before) 1/27/09)

Rael0505

I will work on knuckles powers once rael implements the knuckles sprite.

I actually implemented the Knuckles sprite into my version of Worlds, of course I didn't know exactly how to create a new skin yet (I suck with MMF2 and programming, I am more on the art/level design side of things) so it is just a replaced Sonic mask thing. Either way, I'm sure it could easily be duplicated into the latest build since it isn't anything really all that big. At least it'd give a chance now to see if I put in his climbing sprites in right and whatnot. I also just quickly edited together a spring jump for my game (I changed his wait pose too), so if you want to change those I'm down with it. It isn't my most up to date build, so the graphics in it might be my old custom ones that didn't really fit. I -think- I also put the values for flying in the events list, but couldn't figure it out xD;

If my post is also kind of hard to understand I'm sick and I took some anti-nauseant stuff so I feel so out of it right now and might not make much sense.

Link in any case: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?eawa9ieiaab

I know it isn't much ^^;. Hopefully it'll save some sprite implementing though.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone fixed the level card yet? I just worked with it today and got it fixed. I'll send the working level card if you need it.

[EDIT] Actually, I probably shouldn't. At least not on the file it's in. The file which has it contains my Sonic 4 sprites and music, and I don't want those getting leaked.

Somehow, I'll get the events on a separate file; I'll probably place them on my build with the functioning Crabmeat. That is, if no one has fixed the level card yet.

well what i did for Rael was saved a seperate virsion of my build and then deleted all of the events except for the ones i added so that he could easily find the events and apply them to the proper version of worlds (dunno if it helped him or not :D)