A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The HUD Contest

Slingerland

Well isn't that a cockslap in the face. Any words in your defense Paradoxx?

Yes sure, I gave these to Marik a long time ago.

But I thought that the game was canceled so, the huds were in my PC, and the contest was open... I puted it here...

I remember I made a mockup in a screen that you released, it was some kind of labyrinth zone with grey pallete, I don't have it here anymore...

Yes sure, I gave these to Marik a long time ago.

But I thought that the game was canceled so, the huds were in my PC, and the contest was open... I puted it here...

I remember I made a mockup in a screen that you released, it was some kind of labyrinth zone with grey pallete, I don't have it here anymore...

Well, It wasnt canceled. I'm still working on as i speak.

and the "labyrinth zone with grey pallete" was Fox Castle (Now Foxx Castle since the level is a planned stage for Sonic Blaze.)

Well. You get a +rep for posting the hud again, basicly because i had forgotten you made that HUD :asweatdrop: At least i have the hud again now.

Well, It wasnt canceled. I'm still working on as i speak.

and the "labyrinth zone with grey pallete" was Fox Castle (Now Foxx Castle since the level is a planned stage for Sonic Blaze.)

Well. You get a +rep for posting the hud again, basicly because i had forgotten you made that HUD :asweatdrop: At least i have the hud again now.

Ok then, but it seems that someone else want to use it too...

I've seen the new screens of your game and you weren't using it anymore so I decided to make it public..

Anyway... there goes another entry, preety basic but still original:

huds_classic.png

This one is public for use...

• 2 weeks later...