A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The HUD Contest

Slingerland

Shadix, yours certainly are a lot more original than the rest. Could it fit in the average fangame though, or would it need to be for a certain style? I can't picture it in use, as pretty as it is.

I'm slightly worried about that too. I need to find some hudless screens to make some mockups with.

Actually him trying to import it does bring up a possible problem... Does MMF2 support semi-transparency?

I tried to get rid of the anti-aliasing, but some of it is still present. Maybe exporting with a transparent background would be better.

well in the mockup i made i fixed the green antialias problems in like two minutes with the magic wand, its not difficult

It's much nicer to keep the anti-aliasing intact though.

It's not a solid color of green it's many different shades of it and i don't have Adobe Photoshop :P.

Use GIMP.

• 2 weeks later...
So this is my third HUD and 346th post. Finished just a little while ago for fun.

YAY forgot to put the red text TIME in the example, but oh well. Free for use again.

Showoff :)

• 1 year later...