A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Crash Control (Crash Bandicoot Fangame) Working Title

Mykle

I'm making a Crash Bandicoot game with Crash of the Titans sprites edited by me to look more like the classic Crash. It's going to be mostly like Crash Bandicoot 2, 3 and Twinsanity and a few levels where you can jack a robot, ride an animal or run away from a boulder all side scrollin 'n stuff! It's going to have power ups and ability upgrades like in Crash Bandicoot 3. Coco will also be a normal playable character. She'll be the one getting Energons.

Plot:

There are some parts I could use ideas on.

Cortex sends threats and enemies to Crash, Coco and Crunch’s home in Wumpa Island. No one feels safe there so Coco has an idea of a machine that could stop Cortex (a part that I could use help with. What kind of machine should it be?) that requires crystals and Energons to power it. So Crash and Coco go on their quest to get crystals and Energons. Cortex also had a plan in mind that requires crystals. He thinks that he may have perfected the Evolvo Ray and wants to use it on Crash, Coco and Crunch again. So when Cortex sees what the Bandicoots are up to, he wants Crash to give him the crystals and tries to make a deal with him by saying privately to Crash “If you give ME the crystals, I’ll give you an unlimited supply of Wumpa Whip and leave you all alone so you have your peaceful lives back. (but he really wants to power the Ray and use it on them) If you DON’T, I will use force and destroy you and Wumpa Island!” So for Crash, he’s confused of who to give the crystals to and since Crash can’t talk, he can’t communicate to his friends what Cortex is telling Crash.

Here are some gameplay videos of it so far. I'm using MMF2 to make this game.

Right now it's just a test level

Newest video:

Here's some screens so you can actually see it in good quality O_o

CC4.png

CC5.png

CC6.png

CC7.png

EDIT:

Few new things. Sneaky cartoony crawling. He crawls with his fingers and toes lol

CC8.png

CC11.png

CC10.png

CC12.png

There's 1 thing I can't seem to get right though... it seems like it would be very simple and easy but it isn't. I can't get the crates to fall when you break the crates below another one. so if anyone knows about a tutorial or something I could use, please let meh know =/ if there isn't, but you know how to do it, get me on AIM or PM me if you don't have it or I'm not online. Remember, I use MMF2

EDIT:

New Video demonstrations

Crawling

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/Slamman12/?action=view&current=Crawling.flv

If the animation speed looks weird when he crawls, it's because it's kind of a laggy video

Snails

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/Slamman12/?action=view&current=Snails.flv

• Like 5

Slowpoke is sloooow

Were you drew crash yourself . It looks GBA version of crash titans and game looks Cool

I'm making a Crash Bandicoot game with Crash of the Titans sprites edited by me to look more like the classic Crash.

• 2 weeks later...