A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

RAGE 2008 Voting Thread

Which game is RAGE 2008's "Worst in Show?"  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which game is RAGE 2008's "Worst in Show?"

• Sonic and Mewthree from the Alternat Dimenchin: The Egg Shaped Aliens Ultamate Revenge
    • Red The Hedgehog
    • Egg-Rocky
    • Commander Squiggles the HedgePossum
    • Sonic Rushed Adventure
    • Sonic: G.R.O.W.A.B.E.A.R.D.
    • New Sonic
    • Sonic and Dawn
    • Sonic 4: Laser Spikey Versis Sonicc and Z-Sonic on Earth
    • EVIL THE HEDGEHOG in EVIL THE HEDGEHOG vs. IREVUL THE HEDGEHOG and the DARK EMERALDS OF DOOM starring EVIL THE HEDGEHOG

New Sonic wasn't really bad enough to be "worst in show." Parts of it were actually pretty cool.

I'm voting Commander Squiggles, just for it's sheer random humor.

"tabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtab"

I prefer how it was last year, where they have to say the name of the game they're voting for.

The only reason I did that method last year is because polls couldn't go above eight selections. Also, I can see who everybody votes for, so if you vote for yourself, I won't count it.

New Sonic wasn't really bad enough to be "worst in show." Parts of it were actually pretty cool.

I'm voting Commander Squiggles, just for it's sheer random humor.

"tabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtabtab"

Oh fuck. I thought Sam was saying "taptaptaptaptaptaptap."

(squiggles has my vote)

To be fair, I only checked out RAGE 07 a couple weeks ago. ;]

I didn't expect Mewthree in your game, that took me back too. Walking in the air.

Hahaha, yes. I found it again and knew I had to use it. I actually scanned the original drawing and traced over it in MSPaint.

WTF, why isn't G.R.O.W.A.B.E.A.R.D. winning? I went through like 150 of those rooms before dying, and then I found out you can just go backwards to reach the end.

Pissed me off so much. Great job.

Rael and Lark should sell an a capella CD.

aww man, crap job this year guys, i was split between

red the hedgehog, with its clever play on the emphasis of hold-right gameplay, in both newer sonic team games and in some fangames

sonic and mewthree for it's lulz inducing

but evil the hedgehog took the cake for me with it satirical commentary on the ridiculous plots of newer games, fanfictions and the like.

kudos to the games that were physically uncompletable, the robot sonic one was actually a pretty good game, glitches aside. i felt the squiggles game tried too hard and ended up just being a broken mess, although the portal voice thing was a nice touch, and unfortunaly the 3D stuff it had in there looked really cool, removing bad points. sonic dawn was just awful, lacking the humour present in other games, which, looking at DW's post, should have probably made it the worst. eggman rocky was lulz for blatant abuse of the player

Well, interest in this contest sure died fast.

Anyway, I think I'll give my vote to Sonic 4, since I've still yet to be able to complete it... it was that or Red, but I'll give the underdog a chance here.

Squiggles may have been an awful game, but it was friggin' hilarious - some of the other entries were considerably worse, so.

Looks like I'm in third place now (well, a tie for it, anyway). Not bad for a first-timer... I've noticed that it really doesn't run properly on some computers, though (cutscenes unskippable, level unfinishable, and if the prior two don't occur, boss unbeatable), although I'm glad to see it's working well on most of them. Still, next time I make something seriously, I better beta test it a bit more...

THE RESULTS ARE IN!

1st Place - Commander Squiggles the HedgePossum

2nd Place - Sonic and Mewthree from the Alternat Dimenchin: The Egg Shaped Aliens Ultamate Revenge

3rd Place - Tie between New Sonic and Sonic G.R.O.W.A.B.E.A.R.D.

Thank you everybody for participating! I'll be dropping off one rep point for participation and I'll have an admin drop off rep-stimulus packages to the 1st-3rd place winners. The participation points may get to your User CP later, as I can only distribute so many within 24 hours.

The next contest will occur in the art forum, so get your skills up to snuff.