A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

RAGE 2008 NOW Open!

Well, I had just start to make "Brashadow" today with the Chaos Rush new engine (that tweaked old one that Damizean had created) using random shadow recolors as animations... but I haven't never made a crappy thing for fun before...

brashedon603.jpg

brashedon2983.jpg

Is this good enough for RAGE?

Anyone has a creepy image and a creepy sound effect for a really scary prank? I don't wanna make a boring one again...

somehow i dont think you got the " platform movement " theme down

I know the following might sound odd, but if you can remember last year's RAGE, we had a few games that were not using platform movement (i.e. MaxSonic's "Sonic Roller). "Platform Movement Day" is just a name and all I want is people to participate and make a shitty game with minimal requirements for entry. Who knows? He might be using a 360 engine, but he can tweak it to make it totally terrible.

Godmaster, that screenshot looks absolutely shitty. Great job.

Just for elaboration, is there a specific hour (EST pref. but whatever) that this has to be submitted by?

I think I've got most of the bulk of the work done. Just need to add a boss and maybe deliberately make it a smidge worse here and there...

Just for elaboration, is there a specific hour (EST pref. but whatever) that this has to be submitted by?

Good question. Let's just say 11:59 AM Central Time. I'm not going to be restrictive about it, as I'll probably go to bed before that time, so if it's there when I wake up Saturday morning (11 AM lolz), then it's fine by me.

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE EGG SHAPED ALIENS?

If I can get it done in time. Big exam tomorrow so I can't work on it, will have to pull an all nighter on Friday and turn it in before Brad awakens.

I may need to as well.

Entries received as of 1:04 AM CST on Friday: 1

Please participate, guys. Please. Submit an old game from long ago that you made if you don't have anytime. I gave you guys plenty of notice, so that you'd have a shot at participating. I don't want to lose my faith in this community. I really hope you're all submitting at the last minute.

I just PM'd slingerland with the file. It is Sonic Rushed Adventure. A full game with 8 levels and 2 boss battles made in hour and a half. Enjoy it.

Sonic, tails, knuckles and shadow fusion into Shataiknunic to stop the latest evil scheme from Dr. Eggman. A storry filled with unpredictable argumental changes and a great gameplay, not tested btw.

There is something special to those who read completely the sonic unleashed post.