A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

RAGE 2008 NOW Open!

Entries received as of 1:04 AM CST on Friday: 1

Please participate, guys. Please. Submit an old game from long ago that you made if you don't have anytime. I gave you guys plenty of notice, so that you'd have a shot at participating. I don't want to lose my faith in this community. I really hope you're all submitting at the last minute.

But the worst work is that done at the last minute.

(Shooting Star, that one guy who appeared forever ago to showcase a single fangame for roughly 4 posts, has reappeared out of nowhere. THIS IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION! SERIOUSLY!)

Well now, this has caught my attention. Making fun of general Sonic n00bs is always fun.

Crappy two hours worth of Gamemaker has been submitted, yayz.

Hope you don't decide to wake up early. I really got carried away (and not in the bad way). But I can't stop quite yet.

Edit: OK, my game's submitted. I kinda got carried away with an awkward middle and made it too good to be bad and too bad to be good, but I enjoyed doing it.

Lark and I were up all night working on Sonic the Hegdehog and Mewthree from the Alternet Dimenchin: The Egg Shaped Aleins Ultamite Revenge. It's a sequal, but it's pretty different from what it was last year thanks to Lark's influence. It's much more musical than it was, at least. We showed off our singing talent.

I'm dead tired now and can hardly keep my eyes open. Mission accomplished. I hope everyone enjoys the lack of effort and half-assery that we put into this piece of shit.

edit: Oh, might as well admit it... Mewthree was an actual fancharacter of mine back in third grade. At one point in the game I just read off the paragraph I wrote on Mewthree for an in-school assignment. I've been ashamed of it, I never thought it would be useful to me in the future.

edit: Oh, might as well admit it... Mewthree was an actual fancharacter of mine back in third grade. At one point in the game I just read off the paragraph I wrote on Mewthree for an in-school assignment. I've been ashamed of it, I never thought it would be useful to me in the future.

No problems with that. Red was a story for 6th grade.