A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Who wants a ton of Sonic Prototypes?

Quexinos

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His point is that he doesn't like the joke. he thinks it's crude and that I should stop. Blah blah blah.

I'm waiting for the sonic prototypes to get cut to little byte-sized chunks. I can't wait to see what else can be found out (if anything).

What I'm wondering is why you have to be a colossal asshole about it.

"I don't have as much interest in this as you, so fuck you, you are wrong"

Just don't look at the topic if you don't give a shit about it. It's that simple.

i ask merely for information, calm the fuck down jesus christ you little ritalin baby

What I'm wondering is why you have to be a colossal asshole about Everything

Fixed it. Srsly Fuzz. Why do you come back here about once every two months to tell people that they're dumb and contribute nothing to conversations?

Anyway, things don't need to benefit us any more than a small bit of useless knowledge and entertainment.

My interest would mostly be in different graphics that i can steal that we can borrow for use in our fangames and other creative works. And I think I heard about different music, I'm curious about that.

Not curious enough however to dig through it to find these things. I think I'd rather wait and see what people pull out of it. Less work for me that way.