A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic the Hedgehog 4! FINAL DEMO OUT!

Spike

Ahhh... I know of at least 2 other ones with that name granted they suck. But it might be worth changing just because of that. If you are planning on going with what Damizean said and have genesis in the title you might try like Sonic: Genesis Revival or revamped or something.

It took me a long time to settle on Sonic Time Twisted. To be honest I don't even like that name that much but it would be a pain to change now.

Now I'd like to make a game using this name Sexy Sonic: Shaking and Baking. But it would have to be a joke game of sorts and I wouldn't want to start it before I finished Time Twisted. But that's probably the greatest name for a Sonic game ever.

Hm... Sonic Genesis Revival... Sonic GR...

I'm liking the sound of that one so far.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Almost perfect. My only problems were the constant jump that I see in many a Game Maker game (i.e. Hold jump button and you jump when you hit the ground) and those bloody buzz bombers! Get away from me!

Other than that, this is most excellent gamage, especially the bosses, which j'adore. The Eggman boss is genius and Nack's a git.

M0AR!

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
Bumped for how awesome this demo was even though we did our usual harsh critique. Anyway Spike doesn't have the demo of this anymore. Does anyone else? I so want to play it again.

I've only seen the video for it, and I desperately want to play it. Anyone still have the demo? XD

Bumped for how awesome this demo was even though we did our usual harsh critique. Anyway Spike doesn't have the demo of this anymore. Does anyone else? I so want to play it again.

Wouldn't this have been more PM appropriate?

I mean im curious now too, but im sitting here wondering why on earth it feels like im missing something and i check to date to see im looking 4 years into the damn past.

And fuck reviewers, one or two reviewers dont mean shit

sprite0.png

Lost but never forgotten

CLICK THIS FOR AWESOMENESS

FileSize: 17.9MB

Original trailer video.

Original Information:

Note: Filesize is 17MB

Filetype is .ZIP

Uses 30-50MB of RAM on average. If you don't know how much RAM

your computer has available, close all other programs before running the game.

INSTRUCTIONS

In the main game:

Arrow Keys: Move left and right

Space: Jump

Down and space: Spinball

Up and space: Super peel out (Sonic only)

In Special Stage:

Left and right: Move

Down: Slow down

Space: Jump

**TIP**- Slowing down is essential for many

parts of the special stage.

Enjoy peeps!

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention. I'm not sure which version of the game this is. I think this is the first version though.

• Like 4