A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic DL Adventure - Beta 0.1 disponible

P3DR0

Hey, guys, make a debate thread about Sonic music music or something. Keep it out of this thread, please.

P3DRO, I like what I see in the videos, especially all the power ups. I'm looking forward to future updates. What does the "DL" mean in your title, by the way?

Hey, guys, make a debate thread about Sonic music music or something. Keep it out of this thread, please.

P3DRO, I like what I see in the videos, especially all the power ups. I'm looking forward to future updates. What does the "DL" mean in your title, by the way?

the "DL" is part of history and I can't reveal this... ^^ Thx for the comments...:aparty:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Silver's gameplay still manages to be incredibly boring, even in fangaming.

I can say that I am impressed by the replication of his physics-based gameplay, but like Sonic Next, it does not look enjoyable. I'm not sure why, but I'm going to attribute it to the small bursts of speed in the spring sections, followed by a stand still section involving throwing crates with your mind. It's exciting one second and in the next, it's tedious button pushing to hurl crates.

I'm sure that you will make him more interesting down the road, but right now, Silver is pretty bland. Make the level design different than simply springs, then stop and throw crates, rinse repeat.

• 1 month later...

Its not so much the Deceleration as the Camera.

Please, make the camera shift when you actually start moving instead of when you just make a move in the opposite direction. It really throws me off.

Other than that, this would be a fangame i would DEFINATELY end up playing all the way through. You implemented the homing attack VERY well.

Edit: BTW, I actually think Silvers gameplay could be fun. You would have to base his gameplay on moving object puzzles and fighting more than just speed.