A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic DL Adventure - Beta 0.1 disponible

P3DR0

It's a edit of my silver(you can see it in the "post your screenshot thread").

I didn't even game my permission to use it, but he was like, "let me use". So he asked aguy to edit mine and for him to use(and i didn't give permission for that).

P3DR0, what driver does MMF2 run off of? - DirectX, OpenGL, etc?

Wait, it isn't running off of OpenGL because Fraps doesn't work. But when Fraps is running your game goes about 10X slower, plus it causes unusual errors like robots reappearing in spots there not suppose to.

By the way, my new best time is 40:34 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Played your demo. Of caurse it is not as good as I was expecting of it, but still it is rather good game.

Homing attack doesn't work very well. When Sonic hits enemy he flies too high and if I press ctr again ge will home straight instead homig enemy. You should increase homig attack radius or something.

Also it seems that homig attack is the only useful thing that Sonic can do.

Enemies play role of breakable furniture because they don't do ANYTHING except standing and sometimes shooting.

Sonic is too enercial and sometimes it's rather hard to control him.

Your game is very nice but if you'll fix all this flaws your game will be truly awesome.

And REMORE THOSE NASTY LOADING SCREEN. I know that you want your game to look as Adult but such act of showing off makes angry.