A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic DL Adventure - Beta 0.1 disponible

P3DR0

sdlayb8.png

Adventure

Progress

Programation 90% ||||||||

Graphics 20% ||

Sound 5% |

Levels 0% |

History 80% ||||||||

Downloads

http://www.sendspace.com/file/50h9kq

Photos

tabeladescreenslx2.png

Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIUISa6tOQ4

-new!

Music

http://www.divshare.com/download/621846-f44

(.EXE)

-----------------------------------------------------

[/b]

Ah, there you are! =D

I've seen your game in action, and I must say I'm impressed. My only complaint is how stiff it looks, and some of the character ideas are pretty novel, if you ask me. Still, it's quite the achievement. Will you be present at this year's SAGE?

Looks great! I only have two problems with it. The first is that many of the character sprites interfere with the masks of the collision detectors. By that, I mean that the sprites go through the boxes. Such as when Sonic goes on a loop, or when Knuckles climbs, they get mashed through the boxes. The other problem is that you included the infinite jump glitch with the Purple Gem. That REALLY screws with gameplay, and gets rid of the importance of things like Sonic's high jump ability.

Pedro, what does "usando um de seus poderes" mean? I'm guessing it means using "air attack' or something, but I have no idea waht the words "um," "sues," or "poderes" mean. I don't really need to know, just kind of interested. :P

Everything looks really nice so far. I'll watch the video(s) a bit later. Nice screens and nice.. sig-type thing.

Pedro, what does "usando um de seus poderes" mean? I'm guessing it means using "air attack' or something, but I have no idea waht the words "um," "sues," or "poderes" mean. I don't really need to know, just kind of interested. :P

Everything looks really nice so far. I'll watch the video(s) a bit later. Nice screens and nice.. sig-type thing.

Using one of his powers.

Slinger: Ehh.. he'd be the guy that's doing the music for this game. >.>;;

Aero: I kind of like the music, because it doesn't sound like typical Sonic game music. And I don't think it's generic either because, well.. I don't know of any games I've played that sound like that.

"See how that works? =P"

First: I use AnvilStudios for create MIDI

Second: I use MIDI to MP3 to transfer file type

Last: I remix my files in WavPad

You didn't understand? He means you need to make the musics less generic/need to make they more different. He don't want to know how do you did they.

To amend zenor, I think it means "Sonic using one of six powers." So look forward to the other five. Or something.

And I think the music is for the trailer.

Anyway, the game looks neat.

To amend zenor, I think it means "Sonic using one of six powers."

Well, no( i know how to speak portuguese and english) =/

"sonic usando(using) um(one) de(of) seus(his) poderes(powers). "seus" sounds like "seis", but it's defferent. "seus/suas" means "his/her", and "seis" means "six".

Oh, really, the game is maked in Brazil, Usando um de seus poderes = using one of your powers".

Thanks for the comments! Ah! The game is not 100% custom, credits to Blazehedgehog of the boxes.

Music of every sonic game failed completely to Sonic Adventure 2. Jun's orginal guitar style was just awesome, and i could actully STAND the lyrical tracks too. (aside from tails', his was just gay, and Amy's was too...ugh.) Knuckles had cheezy rap but it actully sounded good, and each character had their own musical theme. (Rouge a slower kind of music, tails had mostly really good Guitar tracks, ect)

Hell, Sonic Adventure 2 was the best sonic game peroid. Last one they really gave their all in terms of everything. Heroes was great but was lacking.

Anyway, about the game, it looks awesome. Best part i liked was the Homing Attack, it looked like it worked okay.