A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

NiGHTS on the Wii? Here we go again

Pheonix Gamma

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this doesn't bring any new demographics to the Wii really... but it'd be a great game none the less.

But... what the Wii really needs now is to get some hardcore fanbasified RPG like Suikoden to defect. Hell, I wager that JRPGs are the only thing in the world that could keep the PS3 afloat.

::sigh::

I miss the days of February fools. Oh well, at least I've still got time for a March fools joke.

Am I the only one pissed that Vectorman didn't make that poll? I mean.. Vectorman was always badass. I want my little green-balled guy back. And not in a "lawl, machina1" way.

In other news, knowing about this would've maybe had me saving for a Wii quite some time ago. Rather than blowing it on obscure things like a yo-yo so I can learn to do "around the world," "forward pass," and "Rock the Baby" for no apparent reason. The things I do when I don't realize there's a mind-blowing game set to come out that I want in on.

I kinda wanna say it's a shop, but since I don't know the magazine, I'll bite. Looks kinda cool, huge eyelashes are huge.

EDIT: yea, it's legit: http://www.gamereactor.se/nyheter/10115/Gamereactor+%2346/

Also, word on the street: Prope is making this, NOT Sonic Team.