A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Official Video Link Thread

MidimanNull

inspired by Slingerland's signature, i went on a colbert hunt, trying to enlighten myself as to what the inspiring yet enigmatic chap Slinger so frequently reffers to, but i had yet to come accross. Nonetheless, a google later revealed this:

http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/player.jhtml?ml_video=78943&ml_collection=&ml_gateway=&ml_gateway_id=&ml_comedian=&ml_runtime=&ml_context=show&ml_origin_url=%2Fmotherload%2Findex.jhtml%3Fml_video%3D78943&ml_playlist=&lnk=&is_large=true

the motherload of colbert related videos. So yeah, if your yet to be exposed to this hilarity, i fully endorse watching a couple of those clips, the interviews being the cherry on the cake. Also recommended is his washington correspondants dinner speech which can be found in parts here:

(Yes, this is a serious link. No joke.)

English translation: "Hello, this is Iwata from Nintendo. You may not know from an outsider's point of view, but being a director is really hard! When things are really busy and stressful we (us directors) may look tired and sick, then people may feel sorry for us! But in my case, it's the opposite, I get fatter and fatter, so then people don't think I'm stressed at all!"

• 3 weeks later...