A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Official Video Link Thread

MidimanNull

• 1 month later...

That game is so amazingly faithful to Sonic06 it isn't even funny. And i've never even played Sonic 06.

It's so accurately terrible that it's impressive.

Why the fuck does that dog fit in with each scene 100x better than Sonic does? Especially running over water, seeing as sonic's feet didn't even fucking move.

Edit:

Oh, this video never gets old. Sonic 2006 was indeed, a very bad game. My jaw drops at 1:32. Silver's scripted attack that ignores invincibility is just sad.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any fighting game enthusiasts out here? Ran into this, pretty good stuff.

Most amazing comeback ever is still this, by a longshot. Umehara is a street fighter genius, if that's even possible

Then there's shit like this

And then there's old crap like this that just feeds the fire

I dont play SF4 very much, but if you have a PS3 and want to get down in TTT2 i'll gladly run a set or few

Yeah, pros have been dissecting that Daigo moment for years. It's even an official challenge in 3rd Strike Online! But wow, Melee at that kind of level does look very exciting. I had no idea Sheik could survive that long...

Here's another old comeback I remembered, by the guy who got creamed by Daigo. Not really less impressive for it.

Oh, man. I wish I had a PS3, all I got is my Wii and it doesn't have much variety for fighting games. There's Brawl and Tatsunoko vs Capcom, but neither one feels like Tekken.

T6 and TTT2 are the best fighting games ive played thus far.

I really dislike capcom fighters because of how derpy and flowchart'y they feel. MvC2 and 3 were like that, and SFxT was so terribly designed that nobody even plays it anymore. Which is why im happy about Namco being in charge of the new Smash Brothers game. Just about every aspect, from graphics to gameplay to customization, is just more polished when they do it.

If you enjoy the Smash Bros games, last i checked Project M was doing pretty well. That was like, 2 years ago though. Either they've quit or are doing even better. I played it at school back when it was called Brawl +, and it was sssuuuuucccchhh and improvement over the first abomination. I still see alot of space animals and Cfalcon though. It's usually not a good thing when fans rough meta are in charge of balancing an entire roster.

They're still trying to save SFxT but I admit I'm more into games where decisions actually matter. That's how Capcom games used to be in the SF2 days, before they got their sick obsession with combos. These days they can't make a game without overblown cinematics or 10-second combos that just drag.

Oh, Project M is still alive and way better than ever, but I'm sorta used to the Brawl physics by now so I'm playing a custom build between Project M and Balanced Brawl. Brawl+ is worthy too, though, I'll get around to trying that sometime.

You know, I once had Tekken 5 and I enjoyed playing it. It was relatively simple to play but tough to master, and stuff like the item moves kept things pretty funny. You'd never see this kind of thing in a Capcom game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...