A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Official Video Link Thread

MidimanNull

I agree that overall youtube poops are stupid. However, if you find good ones they can be super hilarious.

Personally, the ones I think are stupid are the ones that go heavy on the repetition. Come to think of it, I might've gone a little overboard on the Big Red Ball, haha. I like a lot of the ones that Deepercutt and Captpan6 do, but that's not saying that there aren't other good "poopers".

You missed my earlier post, Kirs.

Great. More "<instrument> Hero" games... Here's the latest and greatest one...
I don't like Haruhi so much, but

"This preview has been approved for NOBODY."

lmfao, This. IS. Classic!!! *insert techno remix of a popular meme from a movie about Spartans inspired by a comic book about Spartans that was inspired by another movie about Spartans here*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the doublepost... (Though seriously, this has been somewhat of a dead thread).

I found a bookmark (well, you add it to your bookmarks, it's really a java app that runs on top of the webpage) and you can destroy (visually) any website you're on in the style of the famous arcade game, Asteroids.

I've uploaded a video just to show it off.

• 1 month later...

I went through the trouble of writing a direct word-to-word translation of what he says. xD

THERE IT IS!!! THERE IT IS!!! THERE IT IS!!! THERE IT IS!!! THERE IT IIISSSS!!! OH MY GOD!!!! YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! YEEEEAAA-HA-HA-HAAAHHHH!!!!!! I FOUND IT!!!! I FOUND IT!!!! I FOUND IT!!!! I FOUND IT!!!! I FOUND IT!!!! YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! I FOUND IT FINALLY!!!! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOOOOOD!!!! OH MY GOD I FINALLY FOUND IT!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! *turns off music* OH MY GOD!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! Take a look at this everybody!! A live shiny Ponyta in my Leaf Green version!!