A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Official Video Link Thread

MidimanNull

Rap Battles are stupid. This guy, however, is even stupider. The original is even harder to watch.

SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN YOUR...TITTIES.

(strong language, obviously)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXPomVf9Bsk

probably one of my favorite videos in a LONG TIME. I've seriously watched this at least 40 times this week.

Probably my new favorite meme. Here, Guile saves Microsoft's E3 conference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=iTYtH28esTg

• 2 weeks later...

Megaman 2 rap by The Adventures Of Duane And BrandO. I dunno if this was already posted but just watch it

I really hope that this hasn't been posted before, but, um.. Well, have you ever sat around on a weekend and said "Boy, I wish I could draw a really good Muscle Elf"?

All of this guy's segments are amazing. Srsly.

Master Troll.

Just about every "tutorial" video of his has more dislikes than likes. No Surprise.

Master Troll

Oh yes. Can't find a video of his without a comment like that on it, lol. :P

Also, his drawings are messed up in the head.

Edit: Gawd. Let's ignore the quote button and get the name wrong, haha.

youtube poops are fucking stupid

Does everybody drink a "suicide"? I'm sure there's people that say they're "fucking stupid." I'm not looking to start an argument, merely to make an analogous connection to the subject at hand. Anyway, I have the consolation that you're being honest about it and that's respectable. Can't expect to win every race. You win some, you lose some. I don't expect everybody to like what I do, be it Youtube Poops, music, or somewhat-good drawings of Ferrari 458's and whatnot.