A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Official Video Link Thread

MidimanNull

I realize that ITG wouldnt exist without DDR, because if there was no DDR, there would be no Stepmania, bleh, but..

I like DDR, dont get me wrong, I just like ITG better cuz its got songs _WITHOUT_ annoying k-pop lyrics.

w3rd

I love ITG quite a bit more than DDR, but I still enjoy a lot of DDR, too.

BS as it is, FaxX is fun. <_<

Don't gripe over fairness with someone who wasn't the subject of your junk.

Alright then.

BS as it is, FaxX is fun. <_<

Family Fun arcade only has DDR Extreme and a refurbished DDR Extreme Turned In The Groove 2 crapocab.

I dont want to travel 20+ Miles to play a video game either, Howie's is far.

I like DDR, dont get me wrong, I just like ITG better cuz its got songs _WITHOUT_ annoying k-pop lyrics.

I think you're confusing DDR with PIU (X-stomp).

When I play in the arcade, I only play songs with no lyrics or English lyrics. Spin the Disc, A, Abyss, On the Jazz, Max 300, Burning the Floor, Can't Stop Falling in Love (Speed Mix), V (for Extreme), etc.

Pump-it-up is the inferior Korean clone, which actually has a "J-Pop" channel.

ITG is fun, it's prettier, and it has harder songs, but DDR will always reign supreme.

I realize I'm really late with this, but midi, this entire topic is based around posting links to funny things without descriptions. That includes you. Most I've seen is name+its funny.

Anyway I guess I'll appease you. Excel Saga revolves around Excel, a crazy hyperactive girl, and her adventures working for the leader of a group, trying to take over the world. Its mostly funny, because of how crazy she is.

Magical Shopping Arcade of Abenobashi is about two children having adventures in alternate dimensions. Lots of funny references and sexual humor make this show funny.

Rune Soldier is about a group of female adventurers that need help from a mage. Finding no female mages available, they eventually accept help from a foolish male mage named Louie. He has hardly any magic skills to speak of and in the second episode, he even breaks his own wand hitting someone on the head with it.

It wasnt so much that its a archive topic, but that if your suggesting an anime ( which is kinda off topic if you think about it ) youve got to give me a reason to try it.

New addition, Kill Bill W/ Mario Dubs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03EnKYo-TcU

The "UHOHDEAD" mario noise when the japanese chick gets popped in the head made me laugh so ____ing hard..

I usually hate that noise to death, but seeing it used elsewhere is just ____ing hillarious.