A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Kingdom hearts tidbits, tis for you scatta!

shadowgoten

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me know where you're picking up the figures, I'd grab a valor and a final if I could.

There's a hobby shop at this ghetto mall near me. They have tons of stuff, and they have Sora, Roxas, Kairi, and Axel.

As for Valor and Final, I know they're limited editions (20,000 I think? I forget) but I hear they're easy to get online.

I just googled it now; Amazon's got them for $50 ($20 more than what most stores sell them for) Snoop around a little, and you'll find a few sites, though. EGM actually told me about the limited Valor and Final ones, with a URL. My copy's upstairs, and I'm lazy right now :E

Square does a good job on their figures, though. Most anime figures and stuff I see in stores are all deformed, but SquareEnix Arts does a really great job. I also have Squall (came with a stand) and Ed Elric. I don't usually buy that kinda stuff at all, but I'm satisfied with them (mostly with Sora. He's not as posable as Squall is due to the way they made his shorts, but it looks really friggen' good.)

Yea, for awhile. They did some Fullmetal Alchemist ones that were pretty good, Advent Childer, which were just alright, then they really stepped it up with their FF8 and FF10 ones. KH2 is their latest, which aren't as big as the FF8 or FF10 ones, but nail the likeliness perfectly.

Their figures tend to be pretty average price from what I've seen. If you only pay $10, you're likely to get an ugly figure, and if you want something that looks really good, you have to spend $50 upwards (from what I usually see). Square stays in a $20-40 range, and look really good. Also, they have a crapload of points of artictulation, so you can pose them in almost any position and they still look awesome (except for the Sora one, since they made the belts attached to the shorts, so his legs don't have as much freedom.)

No, but really, Angry Walrus (can I call you AW?), just buy a real sword. Then you can do Katana drivebys with them. Silent and funny.. I mean deadly.

Have a katana (more accurately The Bride's Hattori Hanzo from Kill Bill) and some Pakistanian broadsword.

I'm just that much of a KH nerd. :E

And yes, you can call me AW.

Or more accurately, "Thom."