A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Kingdom hearts tidbits, tis for you scatta!

shadowgoten

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, Even's Nobody is one of the Organization. His nobody is Vexen. Nobody rule for naming states that the name you went by gets jumbled, and an X is added. Sora>Roxas, Ienzo>Zexion, "Ansem">Xemnas

My mistake. I was the one that assumed Even was the girl and told LinkGO7 about it. :/

Aerosol: There are 18 pages here, with a bunch of links floating around. Like I said, I don't know what video you're referring to.

Edit: Found it on youtube after clicking a ton of links. Although, this still doesn't fully answer the question as I don't see any of the stuff where it's confirmed that this is for PS3, etc, etc.

Its Square Enix. Since Square loves the PS2 now, im guessing thats the first system it would be going to.

Although if they jump on the Capcom Bandwagon and port it to 360 (wii hopefully, but looking highly doubtful), my life is complete for the Next-gen consoles.

Although, i might end up getting 360 rather than a Wii first now. Wii is HIGHLY dissapointing me with its games/graphics.

When the games that i want come out, and it stopps looking like a Old-gen system with motion sensitvity, ill get one. Its really sad how Wii started off being the system with the games i had to have, but now that the first lineup has come out, its starting to act just like the gamecube. (getting nothing but ports and games, rather than heavy titles good enough that i would spend my money on and keep just incase i want to play again later.)

MP3, Galaxy, Where are you? (paper mario can only hold us so long.)

But guys, can you imagine how tireing/fun Kingdom Hearts would be on Wii?

If MP3 has been delayed that long, it better be as awesome as a Kingdom Hearts game or something.

OR they better freaking include Online multiplayer. (If they still dont ill be pissed.)

OR, if not that, they BETTER freaking improve the graphics at LEAST to Halo/ Halo 2 standards, because keeping the GCN graphics must indicate they want me to be able to fight 1092321 space pirates at once.

The lack of using the Wii's power pisses me off.

"The lack of using the Wii's power pisses me off."

Lawl. You know, this may just be me, but perhaps they're purposely not doing that. Wii has been described as being like developing for 'Cube. And whereas with the X360 and PS3 it'll take some time before games start looking up to their full potential. If all the Wii games came looking beautiful right of the box, then 3 years down the line, when X360/PS3 games really start looking beautiful the Wii would basically look.. just like it did 3 years prior- stale.

But hey, what do I know. It's also worth noting that the Wii was never really supposed to be a console with "spectacular-looking games"- I don't believe it was ever being pushed as that. So to be pissed that they're not following through with something they never really aimed for is kind of.. pointless.