A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Kingdom hearts tidbits, tis for you scatta!

shadowgoten

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an interesting read. It's a 1up article on It's A Wonderful World. The last second to last paragraph mentions KH2.

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3154010#Scene_2

I seriously doubt they have any relationship, aside from having similar art styles and the same director. But if they are related, that'd be pretty sick. I'm excited for it either way, though.

• 2 weeks later...
The graphic style has reached its peak with the PS2’s power. I doubt the game could look much better while keeping a cohesive style between the Disney and Square-Enix elements.

Oh my gosh! Professional opinion agreed with what I said! Too bad game journalists are ignorant and Sef was absolutely right, because otherwise I'd feel like gloating.

Thats what I'm saying. I made a similar comment to the journalist without much thought involved and Sef corrected me with basically what you just said. The journalist is dead wrong.

Still, Disney could give a rats ass about all that. What they care about is which console has the largest market, and they will twist Square's nuts till' they fall off over that issue.

EDIT:

I have to say I kind of like the whole Nintendo worlds thing the journalist glanced upon though. It would be rather artistic if the Square crew started making Kingdom Hearts more of a universe born and expanded upon by the ideas of all frictional creations.

Oh. I totally misunderstood your original statement or something. Haha. I suck. ;-;

I don't see why Nintendo can't just take the Smash Bros concept of combining all their franchises into one game and work out something magical with it. I mean.. it would be awesome.. but I missed the whole "with the way the plot is going bit." Despite knowing tons about the game, I haven't actually played either of them all the way through.

Oh, and as for the new things added to FM+, I did some snooping:

Remember the Sora and Roxas fight? The one that OWNED? Yea, that's playable.

Remember the Organization members that died in CoM? Yea, there's a way you can fight them in this game as optional bosses. Did I mention they're HARDER than Sephiroth?

CoM remade for PS2, with new abilities. It still includes R/R, so you can play as you know who.

We're just posting about FM+ today? >_>

Also, *doesn't bother to check if it was posted or not* new Drive form that resembles KH1 Sora's clothes, new mushroom Heartless that are dressed up as the Organization, the expected new Reaction Commands/abilities/whathaveyou...

Oh, Reaction Commands are worked into Sleights in Re:Chain of Memories now, and there's apparently hordes of new cards.

Also, Riku v. Zexion. :o

Yea Roxas did have the king of all battles, when he fought axel with his dual keyblades...BUT, sora had the power to wield 2 whenever he wanted to go into valor, master, or

final form

I got so lucky though, I only had to become anti sora like 3 times my first play through, and I hit valor anytime I could. I did get anti sora at the worst times possible (can anyone say hell of last boss for beasts castle the 2nd time? :D). My brother on the other hand would just get anti sora all the time, it was hillarious.

Its the whole system with the forms thing.

You get anti form in diffrent types of situations.

Regular battles: are slim to none with anti form, unless you get hit a grip of times

Event battles: is a mid chance

Boss fights: is a high chance

Nobody battles: high chance

Organization battles: extreme chance (which explians why you get it a ton of times during the fights with Demyx, Xaldin and Xigbor.

Its the whole system with the forms thing.

You get anti form in diffrent types of situations.

Regular battles: are slim to none with anti form, unless you get hit a grip of times

Event battles: is a mid chance

Boss fights: is a high chance

Nobody battles: high chance

Organization battles: extreme chance (which explians why you get it a ton of times during the fights with Demyx, Xaldin and Xigbor.

No no there's a whole faq on the system, there's actually a counter that goes up every time you use any of your forms except the last one, which actually brings that counter down 10 points, and there's like a percent chance that goes up with that number as well. But yea the chance part you are right about, it only multiplies the percantage depending on what kind of fight you are in.