A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshot thread

ila

Overbound: Nice backgrounds, although the bubbles really don't fit. I tried your idea before and couldn't get it to work. Find a different pattern or texture.

But but I love my bubble pattern maybe if I just made it big bubbles instead and put them exactly tiled. Like Tidal Tempest only instead of spots use 1 big bubble in place.

You need to somehow make it fit. It looks like you have a wall and then a little kid came over with a light blue crayon and scribbled little bubbles all over it. It doesn't match, and it would be very difficult to make it. Color blending would be a start maybe. Try making the bubbles a darker/lighter shade of the current wall palette.

You need to somehow make it fit. It looks like you have a wall and then a little kid came over with a light blue crayon and scribbled little bubbles all over it. It doesn't match, and it would be very difficult to make it. Color blending would be a start maybe. Try making the bubbles a darker/lighter shade of the current wall palette.

I did but I don't think I varied the color enough because no one seems to be able to tell. pallet See:

attachment.php?attachmentid=453&stc=1&d=1189028143

post-252-138639760906_thumb.png

• Like 1

UPDATE

Kirby TDE Engine ver 3 **( NEW )**

This video is of the newest version of the engine.

--> The game has been stripped down, ported into RPGMaker2003, and painted back up again even better than before.

The Engine as of today includes the following:

# A Working Copy Ability System

# Use of Copy Abilities outside of battles. (By attacking enemies just before entering a battle, you will catch them off guard and get the first strike!

# Breakable Star Blocks

# Unique Ability Development system. Each Ability gains experience differently, levels up differently, and has their own strengths and weakness's... The more you level up a specific ability, the more hidden Moves you will unlock.

# Working Enemies

# Store multiple Abilities to use whenever you need!

What's left is to customize the various text and command names for menu's and so fourth... And start creating more copy enemies.