A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

Blyde

Then you'll get a Knuckles the Echdna spinoff where Knuckles becomes a Jamaican terrorist bent on blowing up parts of Brazil. Lots of swearing and bantering and anger guaranteed!

And in the process of the game you'd find out that his a half-blood pixie king ninja pirate whos possessed by the soul of a card playing dead Egyptian king and must believe in the heart of the Emeralds to stop the invading force of Dr.Claws MAD organization.

Yeah I'd so want this game.

What, and suffer more horrible cameras, derivative level design, and FIND DA HIDDUN PALASS? No thanks.

I'll have you know that "FIND DA KUMPUTAR RUUM" is single handily the greatest video game quote of all time holding the secrets of world peace and life itself.

EDIT: Boss and badnik designs also here, be warned, its a bit spoilerish.

http://www.planete-sonic.com/jeux/fiches/ps3-xbox-360/artworks-sonic-the-hedgehog-a584.htm

The English site has been updated with ALL character arts. Knuckles and Omega looks extremely bad arse IMO. Blaze looks cool in 3D too! and we see that desert level and maybe another one. Check the site out for some other interesting facts.

http://www.sega.com/gamesite/sonicnext/sonicnext_full/index.php

Oh and check Knuckles' profile out.

And Silver's profile says that the people lived happy in the future, so then does this imply that the effects of the Iblis Trigger will only show in xxx years in the future? (I've heard his roughly from 200 years into the future)

Getting to hear the music is the highlight of that site. :D

...The hits in the Crisis City tune sounds different then I remember them being, and the Sonic Red Sea segment tune continues to be beautiful...

Is it just me or does the town look ugly? It just feels really bland.

"FIND DA KUMPUTAR RUUM" beats l337 speak anyday...l337 is just so overused.

...The hits in the Crisis City tune sounds different then I remember them being, and the Sonic Red Sea segment tune continues to be beautiful...

I believe they editted the tracks a bit. Crisis City so far is my favourite stage song in the game it seems (that is, if it even is Crisis City)

Is it just me or does the town look ugly? It just feels really bland

I was thinking slightly the same thing, its not as colourful as Station Square was, but it certainly is bigger.

And that Rhino badnik makes its third return

Aki: Those bosses DO look awesome.

Regarding the Knuckles thing. All I can say is "GAH!" in a huge fit of frustration. I hope this is some sort of cruel joke, because I specifically asked like a million times if that was a joke in one other topics (if so I was going to read it), before somebody blurted it out like an idiot. If this is true then I'm instantly ____ing pissed. This kinda ____ sucks, and this is why people shouldn't talk unless they know what the hell they're talking about.

What I can say though is that, if this is true well then it's spoiled, it would be an awesome story. I wouldn't expect it, of course now I will, and neither would anyone else. I've no idea why it'd be that character though. He's been around forever, I don't see how taking away something like that could celebrate a franchises 15th birthday. Kind of odd.

Just so everyone knows, I've heard that another major character dies, and its not Knuckles or Blaze. So the whole someone will die could just be rumours.

It really wouldn't make sense for him to be in Sonic Rivals, his story states that his after the Master Emerald which has been sealed away into a card. But then again, nothing makes sense in the Sonic universe I suppose.

Mephile's is apparently SA2 shadow, and the shadow that you play is apparently one of the clones from heroes. XD this story is getting way to f'ed up.

WTF kind of name is Mephiles??

And I can tell you all who dies...it's Sonic. And guess what, emeralds revive him. ONOEZ. Please tell me you all saw this coming...YOU KNOW they won't really kill off anyone, not even big the cat.

That is definately not a joke either.