A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic the Hedgehog - New Screenshots! (Shadow is finally seen!)

Redsonic

Beats the crap out of me. Never bothered to try any; lacking any good games. There were 4 up for download on one specific site. Along with some games. They had been rated, had comments, and whatever other bull.

God forbid I remeber that site. Stumbled on it while looking for something else.

About the "other" hedgehog, if you guys don't remember Eggman can mass produce Shadow now. That's obviously the Shadow from Sonic Heroes back to claim he's the real deal. We'll call him "Metal Shadow" for now.

Now watch people start crying because of that sentance. xD

SFGHQ's Resource for Sonic Games brings you new news

...why do you always type that? You sound like an idiot I saw on GameFAQs today. He was so stupid as to stand out above the rest.

Anyhow, stop arguing. This game looks spiffy, enough said.

Ah, a good multiplayer mode for once.

Zal, the game will probably get emulated quickly, so theres a chance you can play it, if your pc is up to snuff.

Hahahahaha, oh ____, I didn't saw this. Don't except a decent working XBOX 360 emulator in at least 10 years (or even more)....

someone has a big enough ego to say they're THE source for news...specially when that trailer is fairly old (it was posted on the E3 board) Might wanna announce stuff a tad more humbly next time :P

SEGA was all "We're only giving Sonic!"

Now they're all "Dood remember Shadow? Oh, and we got this guy, Silver, who knows telekiniesis. Not a gimmick at all, trust us"

It's like how in Star Wars ep. 3 how everyone had a lightsaber, only now everyone's a fecking hedgehog.

Just give me 50 hours of great Sonic levels.

The trailer has only Sonic in it :P

Yeah and that trailers old...reeaallyy old, that was the first video that site when it went online. In other news, reading that article in the summer of Sonic site said Amy's going to appear in this game as an NPC but considering the age of the article, I'm guessing everyone around knows that, so moving along...

THEORY ON THE IBLIS TRIGGER

After summing up a few things I think I figured out something BIG.

1. Silver has come from the future, to kill the Iblis Trigger, who is believed to be Sonic.

2.Shadow fights an odd, crystal-looking Hedgehog who uses Chaos Energy to fight. However, looking at the level, demonic creatures are running around, there's fire and possibly brimstone floors, this is not dissimilar to the common interpratation of Hell.

3. The Iblis Trigger is supposedly Sonic, or at least a Hedgehog who looks like him.

4. In SA2 Sonic used Chaos Control, an ability not found under normal creatures unless related to BD. Sonic was also seen in a mural in his super form.

Now imagine this. Sonic has amny unnatural abilities compared to his friends, who (with eexceptions here and there) have to stick with the logical boundaries of the world. Sonic himself has powers unlike other creatures for one reason. HE'S NOT A HEDGEHOG! Yes I know wierd but keep listening.

Imagine this, Sonic was born as as a hedgehog, but inside him was a creature of malice and great power, indestructible and omnipotent, a sort of god if you will, was sealed. This creature was powered up by absorbing large amounts of Chaos Energy. Sonic when he used these emeralds let the beast out in a small enough form to control, Super Sonic. Some believed however that this being was a saviour and would fight for justice. Hence the Echidna mural. However at some stage in the future, Sonic is exposed to to much Chaos Energy and feeds the beast to much power. He then breaks out of Sonic, killing him, and taking his body as his own. This beast is the Iblis, and Sonic was the Trigger for his release.

These beast turns the world into rubble, and Silver is forced to fight it. After many years of continualy fighting Eggman (Now forced to ally against a common foe) theorizes Silver could kill Sonic and stop the beast from coming out if he went back before the events. Silver goes back and his story goes on.