A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

HOLY SHIT HOW AMAZING you are Brazillian too.

Is that the C++ Sonic thingy on your signature? Looks awesome.

EDIT: Just noticed something. "Palheta" is that thing that we use to play guitar. "Paleta" is related to colors. Sorry for the Portuguese class >:

EDIT2: Does it import from actual Sonic ROMs too?

I too am a fan of the background.

Looks very nifty, Delta.

Can't wait to see more screens.

And, BTW, you guys realize that he's not the only one using a HUD that looks like that.

Just because it's similar to Euan's doesn't mean the idea was ripped off to look like that.

Hell, even I came up with a HUD that looked similar to his and this was around the time when I didn't know XG/Retro XG existed.

I could go into detail how the design matches XGs pixel by pixel but it's just a HUD and apparently nobody gives a fuck

Yep, but it's just a prototype name yet.

EDIT: Just noticed something. "Palheta" is that thing that we use to play guitar. "Paleta" is related to colors. Sorry for the Portuguese class >:

Nah, I'll translate everything to english anyway!

EDIT2: Does it import from actual Sonic ROMs too?

It's very hard to get data directly from the ROM's, but it's very easy to get from Save States. I still don't know exactly the direction this project will take, so importing directly from ROM's will depend of that.

The ParadoxX, it's looking awesome, I just think that Sonic's pallete looks wrong. I dunno...

His pallete looks kinda darken than really is on Sonic 2

Ehehe, maybe it's just my imagination, dunno. Well can't say much since it doesn't have

Graphics custom or something. It just looks like an emulator (because of the first screen).

And I though that you were wanting to make a fangame (with story and everything)

Maybe like Radical Sonic of yours. But you know what I think of you and your engine, so I can say that I'm very, very

Excited.

Also, read the first characters of my comment. <3

Not just brazilian but actualy the is the guy who created the 360º movement for MMF. :3

FINALY DUDE!I thought you died I thought you forgot about it or something. I really didn't expect it was being still worked on. I'm very intreguied on to how this is going to turn out. Importing a savestate and then playing it is like so awesome it's indescribable. Does the engine only currently support Sonic1/2 levels?

Change the BG. This "realistic" photo isn't really looking good. I suggest making some edits at GHZ bg. With different types of cheese.

Any suggestions but this. Sorry, that's not gonna happen D: It's actually the most noticeable part of the background, made one by Cinos. It gave HIM inspiration to revisit Cheese Mountain's backgrounds, and it gave ME inspiration to make this D:

The ParadoxX, it's looking awesome, I just think that Sonic's pallete looks wrong. I dunno...

His pallete looks kinda darken than really is on Sonic 2

Ehehe, maybe it's just my imagination, dunno. Well can't say much since it doesn't have

Graphics custom or something. It just looks like an emulator (because of the first screen).

And I though that you were wanting to make a fangame (with story and everything)

Maybe like Radical Sonic of yours. But you know what I think of you and your engine, so I can say that I'm very, very

Excited.

I still don't know what this is going to be, but if it's going to be a fangame with story and everything, expect to see original levels and graphics!

Also, read the first characters of my comment. <3

I'm a looser ¬¬'

FINALY DUDE!I thought you died I thought you forgot about it or something. I really didn't expect it was being still worked on. I'm very intreguied on to how this is going to turn out. *keeps eyes wide open on it*.

I've been working for years on it, but I think that soon I'll release something =)

I could go into detail how the design matches XGs pixel by pixel but it's just a HUD and apparently nobody gives a fuck

That game is so old and so not released that i honestly wouldn't even care if i was the person behind it.

I think it looks interesting, just make sure you're able to distinguish between the background and platform tiles.

Not much to see. Using Damizean and RougeYoshi's Xmas engine, I have created new parallax for JPSZ. I still need to implement it into the engine though.

[qimg]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz281/darkspikes598/screenshot.png[/qimg]

Is this you defining the game itself. Background looks nice by the way. Nice mix of sonic cd.

Wow, that's just amazing, Appo. You gonna make a 3D special stage, then? What about the rest of the game? :B

It's just a background i'm going to put into MMF to make it look 3D, when i get around to having a proper mess about with the SGDK then kronic and snails will be born...

@Blazefire: I can't take credit for the background, i found it in a lib on the main site (can't remember which one)