A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Generations Thread

Kirs

Shadow boss fight;

[qimg]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/5214/screenshot20110913at519.png[/qimg]

SO glad it's this one, not the other area you fought him. ;D

Also; http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/9422-hidden-assets-of-the-generations-demo-spoilers/page__st__3840

Death Egg and Planet Wisp screenshots.

what th-....is he flying?

Well, like i thought -- they're way too lazy to redo his SA2 run cycle ever again. So now instead of rippin it up while boosting, he does the ironman? Lame as hell.

I guess it doesn't matter. Not like we can play him or anything. But that's still pretty lame, considering how much attention to detail they put into modern sonic.

I'd be excited for the Sonic 2 fight, if Sonic 4 didn't already fuck over it. At the very least, i hope it has a good remix of the boss music.

Man that looks nice!

I'm guessing he will still use his skating pose but use his shoes for boosting. It looks like ARK because of the tunnel in the back, Where I'm guessing a cutscene takes place like it did in SA2 and then they boost out into the battle..

Im liking the take on Death Egg for classic sonic. I'm thinking Modern Sonic may actually be from behind? Chasing him down a corridor of some sorts as the death egg explodes, like it did in the original...

Planet Wisp is Beautiful :D Like LH Said I hope they keep the feel of the music, Cus I really liked that.

And the final screenshot of the two sonic's? I dont quite know what to make of it.. it may be one of the intro Cutscenes telling the story... May be near the end...Who knows.

Sky Sanctuary looks epic! I didn't think they could pull it off with all the different floating areas but they have by the looks of it.

When he goes past the sign post is that meant to be Death Egg behind him? Just cus of the light blue lights that's all..

I'm loving it though!

Ah, not at all. ShadowTH was the first franchise game that I yelled "THIS IS FUCKING BAD" whan I played, but Sonic 06 had its "charm". Specially when talking about the water walls in Kingdom Valley's Mach Speed section.

Yes, 06 was bad, but had beautiful things. Generations is mostly a graphical than a technical remake.

Ah, not at all. ShadowTH was the first franchise game that I yelled "THIS IS FUCKING BAD" whan I played, but Sonic 06 had its "charm". Specially when talking about the water walls in Kingdom Valley's Mach Speed section.

Yes, 06 was bad, but had beautiful things. Generations is mostly a graphical than a technical remake.

Heh, if you say so. There's no time i've ever played some random point of that game and didn't have a ball with friends trashing every aspect of it.

I remember Wave Ocean, and about 5 seconds in (while he hovers across the water without even moving his feet), i figured i had already encountered a glitch. Imagine my surprise when i found out that it wasn't a glitch.