A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Where the...

Eminence

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, you were disappointed because a bunch of random guys on the internet didn't care that it was your birthday?

Seriously?

He is not the first person I see here to take this seriously.

Anyway if you want people to create your bday thread, why don't you just ask someone who cares about you beforehand to create a bday thread for you via PM? That would eliminate this melodrama that happens from time to time.

Just an offer.

Wait, you were disappointed because a bunch of random guys on the internet didn't care that it was your birthday?

Seriously?

He is not the first person I see here to take this seriously.

Anyway if you want people to create your bday thread, why don't you just ask someone who cares about you beforehand to create a bday thread for you via PM? That would eliminate this melodrama that happens from time to time.

Just an offer.

Guys. I pop in here once a year; throw a temper tantrum. Everyone takes their shot at me; I make a fool of myself; everyone giggles, laughs; and then life goes on. :)

For what I thought was a forum of "intellectuals" this went over a lot of your heads.

1.) I don't care if a Sonic Fan Games board wishes me Happy Birthday.

2.) It provides a slight uptick of activity for a day and a half.

3.) It's funny. Someone has looked at this thread and laughed. Whether it was because:

a.) They understood my comedic antics.

b.) They found my actions to be irrational and pathetic.

4.) It literally takes 30 seconds to start a thread.

-

Go give yourself a pat on the back.

*blush*

Well I just don't know what to say. :) I'm sorry boys. I guess I was so disappointed last year that I EXPECTED ignorance this year. But hey; thanks DNL. You just gained about 500 cool points.

1.) Bonic (7,250)

2.) Wesker (4,500)

3.) Suspended Chaos (3,500)

4.) Blaze (3,250)

5.) Midiman (2,400)

5.) Epon (2,000)

10.) DNL (1,250)

You're well on your way on the "SFGHQ Scoreboard*".

aaaahahahahahaha bonic was the MAN. did we ban him or something? I miss Brad owning the shit out of him every time he posted.

and yeah srsly eminanchi, stop caring so much about your birthday thread on the internets. for serious.

haphaphaphaphaphaphaphaphaphaphaphaphaphaphaphaphaphaphapPYBIRTHDAY

Your Bulbasaur is taking forever by the way. Might want to get that checked out.

I don't run a puppy-mill you sick son a bitch.

puppy-farm1.jpg&sa=X&ei=nqPuTJjfJISmnAflhYSTCg&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHH5fxiMFQsxPScG_f7gj7pMgR8xw

The thought of raising hundreds of dogs in poor-conditions just turns you on doesn't it? No; I'm nurturing my Bulbasaur he'll level up when he feels ready.

Happy Birthday :0

Bring back the lobster signature.

aaaahahahahahaha bonic was the MAN. did we ban him or something? I miss Brad owning the shit out of him every time he posted.

and yeah srsly eminanchi, stop caring so much about your birthday thread on the internets. for serious.

I see what you did there. :o

Since posting images in your posts seems to be the fad...

wtfreading.jpg

I didn't get a birthday thread this year IIRC. Yeah, oh well. Shit happens, not everyone stares at the calender to see. I wig out about it, nor should you. You gotta learn to be chill bro. Especially at your age, your birthdays don't really matter much anymore anyway. This reply is horribly late but happy birthday, enjoy it while it lasts, cause they're going to start getting very boring, very fast in a couple years. :D

Next time just be like, "YEAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME BITCHES".

PS: You're fucking hilarious.