A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

super sonic smash battle

mysoniks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

sssb has been on hold, because I had more to post on the other web site.

Well for the people who don't know about sssb. The games is about

sonic and his friends fighting to get to eggman. But everybody

gots a other story, Team Dark, (mission) to fight Team Sonic. Team

Rose (mission) to fight Team Shadow. There are 22 or 24 levels in

each team. 7 or 15 boss'es, :squestion: I think I forgot the rest.

Well have a nice day, guys. Next post: The Game is back in action.

I recommend linking to the video, and not your Youtube user page. As for the game, it looks like you have a decent fighting game going on there, but it's hard to tell what is happening since the video is only going 3-5 frames per second.

On another note, I'm not too sure if showing glitches of your own game is a good idea... Let testers figure that stuff out, then fix it! Don't make a video about them, haha.

Looks a little raw even for a demo, but it's interesting the textures combination with the 3d scenery.

I've been trying to get people to help but no one wants to.

Thats why im having a hard time getting it done with.

If any one wants to help just give me a email.

Well back to nothing....... for months.

If I were you I wouldn't care about people helping directly, there's a lot tutorials and code snippets here that can you help with your project. It seems I'm being so pessimistic but I've passed by this for a long time.

I think it's time to give up or go on:squestion: IDK but I will start a new

post on sfghq, super sonic action. If there is one sorry I already started.

Well sssb is going to be on hold for a very looong time,But not to long

HaHAHAHAH huh huh oh.It was'nt that funny. But any way im coming up

with comics for my website, soooo.... see ya. By the way thanks guys.

You made something to consider there. Your Brawl-inspired Sonic is good.

You know what!!!!!!!!! I don't really like the way you guys talk to me.

I wish I never got back on I got new vids go Cheak them out on my

youtube!!!!!!!!!! Have a goood Day Mammmmm and meeeeeen!!!!!!!

I know you guys are trying to help but please. explan something

simple like how t make ai in ssk project or something Do It Now

Anyone!!!!!!!! have a good F--k up day, Like im having.

But you should consider being and asking things politely, and also, if you don't have a project solid enough to post (I know you have your proof, what means the video, but it didn't seem to have much objective at all) and you want only help with some small feature, I recommend you to ask for it in the Fangaming Assistance. Usually, I only post something of a project in this forum session when I have at least a half of a level, a menu, or something that people could actually discuss. You should tell us at least what you're aiming for after all. Izzat a Brawl fangame only or does it has something more?

EDIT: Um. Just saw your last post. You explained something. But uhm... don't mind me if I'm being rude, but may I suggest you to improve your spelling a bit? You know, misunderstanding fucks up things.

• 4 weeks later...

This is the resson im putting it on hold is because I need somebody

to Put a Good fighting Ai. So untill I find some one im going to put sssb

on Hold, But will any one be whilling to help? P.S. I used ssk combat engine.:scool:

• 2 months later...

...Really? I'm the first one to point this out? Well, alright.

This game is a total ripoff of Super Sonic Knock Out. In every way I can see. I mean, it uses practically the same menu, it has an almost identical training stage, the first level is Sunset Hill Zone, looks to play exactly the same... Hell, even the name follows the same pattern of Super Sonic ____ ____.

It also looks rubbish.

The tiles for the stage aren't pieced together correctly (as in they don't mesh with the next tile). The menu graphics all look like they were made in Word with your typical Word-Art-styled titles.

Also, you're just using Advance graphics. AGAIN. A million fangames use the same tiles and sprites. Unless you're doing something original gameplay-wise, you should move away from the Advance graphics.

But you're not. It's just another Sonic brawler where the characters move close to each other and mash the attack buttons until someone loses. There doesn't appear to be any tactical gameplay to it at all.

Sorry man, I just freaked out because you guys Are telling me I should do this or that to the game stop ripping off, and all that. I will try to calm

down for those who have helping comments and stuff. I'll SHUT UP!!!

Pause this Thread For a Month or so, bye.

Mysoniks, I don't currently believe you are mature enough to handle this forum. Also, I'm not going to tolerate angrily slapped together fractured English from anyone who lives in an English speaking nation on this forum, and according to a rudimentary check, I'd put you somewhere in the general area of New York. If I see one more post of you insulting members like this in response to negative comments about your games, you will be banned for... I don't know, at least one year, possibly as many as eight depending on how old I think you are afterwards.

For now, I advise that the next time you see a post that makes you angry, immediately log off, cool your jets for about an hour, then get back on and rationally think about the things that post said before opening a word processor with some rudimentary spelling and grammar checking functionality to type up your next post. There's nothing wrong with defending your game if you think it's worth defending, but do NOT take your frustrations out on people for criticisms under any circumstances.

Look I've grew up in a weird place in NYC, come on. My mom did'nt teach,

me alot of stuff like begin more mature. I had to learn it my self and I just did. Sorry, begin seventeen is hard. Home work and all that come on. (P.S. still in High School) Being a different color gets you in alot of places. I won't Insult any more, probably start over.

my anger is probably because my days I be having, school sisters and more.

they mess up my days, and make me take it out on other people. And my little sister irritates

me so much when I get home. Im gonna get out of my moms place like 18 or 19.

I don't know. sorry guys so so sorry forgive me or not, won't get mad this time,promise.

I got to take a break. 17,16, Im probably 16. I don't keep track of my age. Help me be a better

person, I want to change.