A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

This thread is old, outdated, and embarrassing. Move along.

I'm loving the way that this thread is turning into the AIM/MSN of Ballonsex, SuperBliz and Delta...

Definitely Guyz And Delta Could you add my msn [email protected] be easier to communicate dude

Agreed.

If you guys don't have anything new to add, info, screens, videos, etcetera..., please, go discuss yours ideas out of the forum. It's really annoying that I came here waiting to see something cool, some news, whatever and see Moe, Larry and Curry turning the thread into a MSN talk.

Now:

@Ballonsex: What is this screen? I mean, Sonic and Eggman in a black background. What is this? A Cutscene?

Try to leave some information too, instead of just drop here a senseless screen and expect us to comment about it (or are you just showing that to your friends on this MSN/thread?).

Oh btw, I gotta say that I agree with Overbound. Your music "is very loud and repetative and just really annoying."

@SuperBliz: I kinda liked it, it's simple and uses pretty fonts. I just think that a black bg is waaay too simple.

Yeahh msn is a good idea and the sonic and eggman is for behind the title screen sorry if that did not come across. And yeah ive been drastically editing the music and have been using better instruments so dont worry the soundtrack will not be like that, compared to that update lots of new musics been created.

Ok so this is for all the guyz who didn't quite like my music.

The instruments sounded cheap and like it had been made quickly because the VSTi's i was using where either freeware or shitty ones :scool:

Now I'm using Nexus, its a high quality VSTi, Nearly every techno/trance artist uses this. Even Basshunter Built his career up and still uses it today.

I have had experience with it before and I am using it again, So expect some better quality music soon :awink:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now I'm using Nexus, its a high quality VSTi, Nearly every techno/trance artist uses this. Even Basshunter Built his career up and still uses it today.

I have had experience with it before and I am using it again, So expect some better quality music soon :awink:

Sounds like a solid move then I'm looking forward to listening to your new stuff.

If you guys are having trouble with graphics you may contact me on aim/msn. While I'm not looking to join your team I might have some helpful tips and tricks. (That really goes for anyone in the forum though)

I'm really glad you guys have stuck with this project despite some of the negativity around.

Sounds like a solid move then I'm looking forward to listening to your new stuff.

If you guys are having trouble with graphics you may contact me on aim/msn. While I'm not looking to join your team I might have some helpful tips and tricks. (That really goes for anyone in the forum though)

I'm really glad you guys have stuck with this project despite some of the negativity around.

Thanks for the inspiration. Also, (and this goes for everyone), we have some new stuff to show you guys in the next SAGE so keep your eyes peeled.

*BUMP*

A few announcements.

Unfortunately because of slow development, the release date has been pushed back to June 23, 2012. Sorry for the inconvenience

Plus we will have SEOD for SAGE 2011.

This is a fangame, not an official game. Don't push yourself to release dates, those things never go well. Take your time.

• 1 month later...
Imageshack froze your picture.
Just click on it.

Well Delta, I can't say anything about it, infact. It doesn't have anything awesome... It's too much basic infact. The window-size looks too much small. That's my only criticism.

Weird, I've clicked on it and worked just fine...

Whatever then... Like I'm a fucking awesome member, I've uploaded it on a decent image host...

8yMQ2.png

There ya go. Delta, next time use www.imgur.com insted of Imageshack. Nowadays, Imageshack is full of faggotry and, well, Imgur not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BAD NEWS!

I got this message from SuperBlizHedgehog just recently.

I've got some really bad news. My computer died this morning when I turned it on and smoke started to come out of it. Sonic: Edge of Darkness was on THAT hard drive.

Now, I can assure you, that the hard drive is perfectly fine. But guess what, there's NO computer whatsoever to put the hard drive into. Basically the game is trapped in a useless hard drive. Also, I have lost EVERYTHING, including examples, tutorials to help me program Sonic EOD, and obviously, the game itself.

There is a slight positive result that's come out of this, which is now I can start over and make a clean engine and do many other things again without trouble.

- SuperBliz

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys the development has been going really slow because of THIS:

SOAJ8.png

Sometimes Game Maker will work and launch the game, but most of the time I get that error message whenever I try to launch the game. Anyone have a solution to this issue?

The laptop I'm using is at most 2 years old, so it's not bad. I have the latest version of DirectX but it still gives me this error.

• 2 weeks later...