A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Happy Birthday Jamie Bailey!

Cyber Rat

Thanks everyone!

It is now the day after, and after all that beer last night, I'm surprised I don't have a nasty hangover, I'm not used to drinking the stuff nowadays!

It felt like a 48-hour birthday, as on Thursday, I celebrated by eating out at Smith & Western and went to the cinema, also my pre-ordered All-Star Racing came a day early. My REAL birthday yesterday still managed to be good, no stand-out present, but got things like money, scratch cards (£12 worth of cards, won a total of £44, I think my argument that they're a waste of money has gone straight out the window) and some lottery tickets. Got a T-shirt with MR. LAZY on it, a Spider-Pig (from Simpsons movie) money bank, an Addict-a-ball game, where you roll a small ball round a challenging set of paths inside a ball. Also got chocolatey items, and someone made me a LARGE, ER... CHOCOLATE COOKIE WITH MY NAME ON IT BUT NO SAUSAGES OR ROLLS OK GAG'S OVER CAN I STOP USING CAPITAL LETTERS NOW? HEEEeeere we go, that's better.

My birthday cake was a DS Lite with New Super Mario Bros on it. Needless to say, I couldn't get passed the first level, the framerate was fantastic, about 1 frame, er, ever, but that's cakeplay for you.

Aaaand yeah, then in the evening I got drunk.