A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic 4 Thread

Slingerland

This would be exciting if it were a 3D sonic game, but this is not exciting at all. It's also not the direction we're looking for. If they said the only characters were "SONIC KNUCKLES and TAILS" it would be a classic sonic game. Sonic with shield abilities or something of the sort, Tails with flying abilities, knuckles with climbing and different paths.

Its a VERY simple concept. I dont know why this is so hard to get. They're so fucking stupid when it comes to this kind of thing.

Also, SPEED focus games are only good for one thing -- time attack. All the Unleashed stages needed to be super awesome was a Ghost feature for time attack, just like the first Sonic Rush did. This is gonna be another Sadv2.

....yeah, you're right. But I believe the statement about the Sonic Tails Knuckles gameplay still sticks.

Sonic Rush was only fun though because of Time Attack. Racing your ghost is about the clostest thing you'll get to competitive 2-player. Its a decent way to make a stage with not many paths still fun to replay and figure out.

And what does that change? They pretty explicitly said that Sonic would be the only playable character.

@ DaNieL: The phrase Quoted for Truth already annoys the crap out of me, but when you start quoting what equated to "quoted for truth"... for truth... ugh. People really should at least try to add something to the conversation when they want to agree with someone.

Joking aside, everyone shut up you're so gay its a fucking video game.

Try telling that to the people over at SSMB. Its just a gigantic bitchfest in the topic over there. Normally I'm pretty cool with SSMB, but lately what the hell. At least the main page has been relatively left untouched by it all.

@ DaNieL: The phrase Quoted for Truth already annoys the crap out of me, but when you start quoting what equated to "quoted for truth"... for truth... ugh. People really should at least try to add something to the conversation when they want to agree with someone.

Meh...Alright.

Anyways...about that countdown thingy, Sonic game without Sonic = ...

That's because I'm on it (and if you recall, I'm not 12-years old and/or retarded).

Probably the combined forces of you and Dreadknux working some magic.

But I can barely go to the forums now without feeling so ashamed haha.

A bit late now for this, but Awesome Possum should have been in this game.

Agreed Awesome Possum would give it an environmental theme too so the game could be funded by the US Government. As we all know anything the government is involved with has to be good. Sonic needs a bailout more than GM.