A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Battle Lost Ending Neo(SBLEN)

Ututuya

Welcome, Ututuya.

I have always wondered about what kinds of Sonic fan games are made by the japanese fans.

The game looks fun to play. Is it made in Mugen, or in that other program... The one used in Super Cosplay War Ultra?

Also, is Sonic's TEEERIIAAAAA jump attack avaiable for use? XD

PS: I loled at the random nonsense that appears before the fights.

SFGHQフォルムにようこそ、ウトゥトゥヤ!

手伝いを探せば、僕は英語訳される。

つまらない、仕事をくれ!笑

The read me didn't really have any instructions, so I got my ass handed to me...

How the hell do you download it? I tried every way I could but it doesn't help that it's in Half English and half Japaneas/Chinese.

1. Click the picture of Shadow (it says Shadow Side)

2. On the left, click "Games" on the menu.

3. Scroll down to SonicBattleLostEndingNeo.

4. Click download at the top of the new page.

5. On the left, this is a picture with Amy and Sonic. It says SBLEN Ver2.0 Download. Click on it.

6. ?????

7. Profit

Edit: Oh shit, the combos are online!

Sonic's Combos

Sonic Wave ↓→+A

Somersault ↓→+B

Fire Attack ←→+B

Windmill ↓←+C

Bounce Attack ↓+C

Tornado ↓→+C

Tails' Combos

Tails Buster ↓→+A

Dummy Ring Bomb ↓→+B

Tackle Punch ←→+B

Gust Tail ↓←+C

Finger Hook ↓+C

Attach Spring ↓→+C

Knuckles' Combos

Rockslide ↓→+A

Headbutt(?) ↓←+B

Jump Knuckle ↓→+B

Dig ←↓+C

Deep Impact ↓→+C

Glide ←→+C

Shadow's Combos

Hand Gun ↓→+A

Homing Attack ↓→+B

Somersault Kick ↓←+C

Chaos Burst ←→+B

Chaos Combo ↓→+C

Chaos Spear ↓→+C

Rouge's Combos

Beauty Shock ↓→+A

Rapid Kick ↓→+B

Bomb Throw ↓←+C

Glide ←→+B

Silent Size (?) ↓→+C

Drill Kick ↓+C

Omega's Combos

Omega Launcher ↓→+A

Omega Shot ↓→+B

Omega Barrier ←→+C

Burst Fist ←→+B

Omega Gattling ←→+A

Omega Shot ↓→+C

Silver's Combos

Throw Object ↓→+A

Summon Object ↓←+A

Basutanouru [?] ←→+A

Psychokinesis ←→+B

Psycho Shock ←→+B

Teleport Dash(??) ↓→+C

Amy's Combos

Pink Typhoon ↓→+A

Falling Tackle ↓→+B

Twin Hammer ↓←+A

Hurricane ↓←+C

Gutsy Hammer ↓→+C

Gamma's Combos

Devastator ↓→+A

Thunder Eraser(?) ↓→+B

Minigun ←→+A

Gamma Drill ←→+B

Mine Thrower ↓←+B

Dual Missile ↓←+C

• Like 1

Okay, now even I found the "time up" thing a problem. It's Draw Game when your health is more than the opponent, but it's You Lose if the opponent has more health. If that's intended for more difficulty, I can understand(?)

But leave that aside, the game really rocks! Once I run the game, I got so addicted that I left all my current programs running in the cold. I even had to force myself to pause the game to reply on this XD

The game pretty much resembles Guilty Gear. I'd say this is your choice if you prefer traditional fighters. An alternate to SSK perhaps?

Thank you for answering it, everybody.

I answer a certain question.

>>How long have you been developing this game?

I produce this for about 1 year.

>>What kind of software do you produce it by?

I use "2D fight maker".

>>To Scatta

I cannot change "tag battle system" concerning production software.

However, I agree with you.

>>about Time Over

This problem is system of my game. so no problem.

In vsmode, more health player will win.

>>How to continue

1.Please get the pass after the stage clear.

2.Please input pass to password where Character select screen.

3.If you input pass, you would see black screen and word "YOU LOSE".

4.You will back to title screen.

5.Please select your character in Caracter select screen.

6.You see black screen and word "YOU WIN".

7.You are complete continue.

That demo is view to bugfix.

If you have it what it is, please say to me.

Please enjoy!

No. If you'd have been around longer and seen some of the more newsworthy stuff, you'd realize there have been Japanese-made fangames before and of fairly remarkable quality. He might be the first full Japanese member of SFGHQ though. I'm not sure if we've had one before. Plenty of Russians and a few Chinese. A number of French, and a decent amount of Spanish. It's a pretty multi-cultural setup around here. You being from Malaysia is probably just proof of that.

Contrary to your biography statement, this isn't really a region-specific hobby. And thats pretty natural. I don't think there is a nation on Earth where no one ever became a toy-maker.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say this fighting game is Ill(really cool), and your added effects are off the Hook. but one thing you should fix is the A.I.. Once I got to sonic, every CPU I fought blocked about 90% of my hits, with all the tricks of blocking they could do, and it was frustrating as hell. and the password thing didn't work either, even with the right code. other than those two things, again, this game is Ill, Keep doing your thing with this man!

I have to say this fighting game is Ill(really cool), and your added effects are off the Hook. but one thing you should fix is the A.I.. Once I got to sonic, every CPU I fought blocked about 90% of my hits, with all the tricks of blocking they could do, and it was frustrating as hell. and the password thing didn't work either, even with the right code. other than those two things, again, this game is Ill, Keep doing your thing with this man!

Even though the Password screen says "You Lose", it'll still work. It confused me, too.

As for the A.I., all games made with this engine seem to be like that. (Super Cosplay Wars and Project G, for example) The CPU starts knowing when to block and make all sorts of combos, and it gets even worse from there.