A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Logo Request Thread [OLD]

Zal

Hi. You may remember me from page 7. I've been away for a week camping, but the logo that i asked for still hasn't been done, Zal said it was in progress, but i saw another one he did a few pages back. Is my logo ever going to be finished?

I am sorry if i have missed the logo, if it was posted before and i missed it, please post the link here. Thank you.

Fo' sho'.

Zal...are you doing gyaku's logo? I just want to make sure before I start it (I already kinda did, but I was just repainting Chaos black).

and Zal replied....

I was. Thus further illustrating my point.

His point meaning people doing the logo without notice (that I am sorry for)...

OK, I'll stop. You go for it, but I GOT NEXT! :P

There....so Zal is doing the logo according to that.

No dude what I'm saying is look on the previous page, SthA maker made the logo without asking.

Sorry about that...I only wanted to see if I was close...and if it was something he liked then I thought it would make it easier for you lot to create something better.

Oh snap, I didn't even notice that. I thought you were making the logo. Well, my misinterpretation aside, neither you or I are working on "Sonic Fusions?"
Nope.

Does this mean none of you are doing gyaku's logo? Because of my logo.....I only done that because it was a prototype to see if it was close to what he wanted. Why would I make a MS Paint logo to be the ACTUAL logo, with none of the effects you can do with Photoshop.....c'mon.....I sure it doesn't look THAT good now does it....

The only reason I tried Sonic Overdrive was because no one else seemed to be doing it....and because friends (sure they know who they are) told me that I do very well with Paint and maybe make a few good logos.

But I am seriously sorry for that.....