A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Logo Request Thread [OLD]

Zal

<_< >_> Me..:P

Sorry, another request. This isin't sonic related. I need a megaman logo

"Rockman ZXeta"

The logo needs to be like the Megaman X4 title logo. I need the Width to be no bigger that 420.

"Rockman" needs to be outline in black and Gold blended with Red.

"ZXeta" needs to be outline in black and Yellow blended with a very light gold.

Behind the logo, I need something like a orb.

Please & Thank you

Sonic Font will be fine.

Would I be able to get the words "Press Enter" done witht he same style and font as my logo? logo pic for reference below.

sthec_pic.png

Please and thanks you in advance!

I dont need the emeralds behind it, just need to words "Press Enter" done with that font and style.

Could someone make a logo for my School of Japanese project please?

It doesn't have to be too big. Just something to represent the project as a whole.

And, yes, I know it isn't a game, but could you still help please?

I'll give it a try... what exactly do you need?

EDIT:

and for azu, here it is with out the 'eta' part!

rockman3.gif

I think it looks better like that.

It's needs to be less "bent" and more "tilted". Then, it would rock.

Also, at the risk of sounding ingrateful again, how far are you on my request, Singerland?

Uh...I'm not working on yours. I thought SoniC++ was with the whole badass, orangy cloud, guitar-zepplin thing.

And yeah, you can bend it. Use the horizontal or vertical distortion option in Photoshop under the warped-text option of the text toolbar.

I am, don't worry.

Plus, all of these stray, un-anti-aliased pixels make me sad. If you're using the skew effect, don't overdo it, and if you need to use it a lot, try using them in small bits at a time. Believe me, it works a lot better.

Also Mr. Worm, I haven't forgotten about your logo, although with a lack of Japanese language filters on my computer, I will probably not be able to help you unless you can teach me how. =(