A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Logo Request Thread [OLD]

Zal

It's OK, LarkSS. It takes longer for me to do certain things and I've been on SthA Maker's for a day or so, because I'm trying to tool around and get decent enough fire. That's why Azu's took so long, because he wanted fire as well (so far I've found that fire is hard to do on a transparent canvas, so I've been making it a pattern and putting it IN the text).

Andy: How about "Sonic Mercury" or "Sonic Double Time?" Once you get a name, I'm up for logo-mation.

I see. I can't seem to create the fire effect period, so I understand that. =P Anyways, I shouldn't have been so quick to make a comment. Keep up the good work too Slingerland, all your logos I've seen so far are way beyond decent.

Thanks for trying to think up a name but I don't think I can take those. I'll just try harder on the names:p

how about "Sonic: speed of light" or

"sonic haste" or "Hyper Sonic" or "Sonic: Adventures of a light speed hedgehog" or "Sonic the light speed hedgehog" I dunno i suck with names.

Sorry, another request. This isin't sonic related. I need a megaman logo

"Rockman ZXeta"

The logo needs to be like the Megaman X4 title logo. I need the Width to be no bigger that 420.

"Rockman" needs to be outline in black and Gold blended with Red.

"ZXeta" needs to be outline in black and Yellow blended with a very light gold.

Behind the logo, I need something like a orb.

Please & Thank you:)

At least Azu said please. sonic122, this is your 3rd request yet I checked all 3 and have not seen you say please nor thankyou the whole time. Dude, they're not payed to do this. Give them some kind of recognition and even if you gave rep, it never hurts to give thanks in the topic too. =P

Anyways, I wish there was some kind of tutorial to make logos. I remember Zal had one, but I forgotten the link.

Here's my tutorial:

"Sonic"

[random object behind it]

"subtitle"

Play with the blending options and filters :P

No, seriously though...sonic122...you are sucking. One, you have THREE games? Yeah...look who just started fangaming. Be ready to learn your first lesson: do one project. Two, you should either say thanks or award reputation. Also, I made you a Shadow: The Ultimate logo if you didn't notice. :)

Azu: Hmm...I wish I had a font that looked anything like Megaman X4, but then again...I've got other logos to do.

----

• Like 1

Here's my tutorial:

"Sonic"

"subtitle"

Nice tutorial, but then again, I guess that's all there really is to it. =P Whenever I try to make a logo though, it never looks as good as I planned. I guess I'll just have to keep practicing then.

No, seriously though...sonic122...you are sucking. One, you have THREE games? Yeah...look who just started fangaming. Be ready to learn your first lesson: do one project. Two, you should either say thanks or award reputation. Also, I made you a Shadow: The Ultimate logo if you didn't notice.

He did notice, but he deleted the post for some reason.

Here's my tutorial:

"Sonic"

"subtitle"

No, seriously though...sonic122...you are sucking. One, you have THREE games? Yeah...look who just started fangaming. Be ready to learn your first lesson: do one project. Two, you should either say thanks or award reputation. Also, I made you a Shadow: The Ultimate logo if you didn't notice. :)

Azu: Hmm...I wish I had a font that looked anything like Megaman X4, but then again...I've got other logos to do.

----

Sonic font will do.

Ok, I'm now open for logo things. All of my other more important work is almost over and I now have much more time. Send in more requests.

Below is a double post that has been automagically merged into the original.

Sorry, I didn't mean anything. I just think it's strange that some people get theirs done real quick when others have asked a day ahead. I meant no offense though.

It's because some of you ask for extreme detail, and others don't care. That's why.

Okay Zal, SthA Maker was behind me, and he asked for:

"Ok, here I go again...could you make a logo for me, my game's called SONIC INFERNO

Could I have the word "Sonic" in the style of Sonic Riders please, and in Caps...

And could I have the word "Inferno" all firery like...

SONIC

INFERNO

please

Edit: Could I also have a blue flame behind the logo.....if it's not to much to ask for, please."

Then i asked next for:

"Could someone please make a logo with....

*White Background

*Words: Sonic (sonic adventure 2 style)

*Then under this the words: 3D TechDemo (in some silvery, shiney coolness text)

*Then some flames behind the text (something like this:

And if i could have the logo in 1024x768 size that would be fantastic!

*back to lurking (till SAGE)*

EDIT: Forgot to mention, please don't fill up the 1024x768 completely with the logo, leave some space at the bottom for a few menu buttons. Thanks!"

And i think there was another person after whos been waiting for a while.

Ok well 1024 x 768 is MASSIVE. Are you sure you need it that big?

Also, I will attend to the older logos first, because I don't want to keep people waiting who got in earlier.

I'll get onto both the logos, but I really don't think you need it that big do you?

SthA maker: I'm working on Sonic Inferno right now.

Ok then, thanks!

EDIT: Oh, there was another page!

WOW Zal, it looks really cool! Love the firery effect, thanks alot! Just out of curiousity, would you be able to make the word "Sonic" more Sonic Riders logo looking. If you could that would be GREAT! If you can't then that's alright....I just wanna see what it would look like if it was more Riders looking! I dunno if it would look any better or worse!

EDIT: Slingerland, are you still doing mine? Or have you stopped because Zal's done mine now....or are you gonna make me choose between Zal's and yours (when it's done)?

i have to admit that i get puzzled about this. My monitor which ran at 1600x1200 blew completely a week ago, so i reverted to my spare. It's max is 1024x768, but it everything looks too large. Computers at my school that run at 800x600 look exactly the same, so why does my computer insist it's running 1024x768?

Maybe i should have the logo in 800x600 then, but if you've already started on it Zal or SoniC++ or whoever, it doesn't matter just keep going.