A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Michael Jackson passes away

Ligar

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man, I was a HUGE fan. Grew up on his music. R.I.P. He has all my respect. And nobody say anything about those accusations, cuz that shit just aint true. Quite frankly I'm getting tired of him being every kids joke. Im gonna be blastin his shit all day.

Edit: Right now the two major news sources are giving 2 different stories.

NBC says he is Dead

CNN says he is in a coma

Which one should I beleive?

I'm actually kinda glad to see him go. He died years ago, and all we had left was that pale shell of his former self. Then he became the butt of all the jokes.

Now we can go back to remembering how he changed music and kicked ass. Sorta like how we got over how fat Elvis was when he died and went back to remembering how rad he was.

So yea, sucks to see him die, but it's probably for the best. I'll definitely dig out all my old albums tonight.

I'm actually kinda glad to see him go. He died years ago, and all we had left was that pale shell of his former self. Then he became the butt of all the jokes.

Now we can go back to remembering how he changed music and kicked ass. Sorta like how we got over how fat Elvis was when he died and went back to remembering how rad he was.

So yea, sucks to see him die, but it's probably for the best. I'll definitely dig out all my old albums tonight.

indeed man, 100% true. dead people is always awesome

Well now Paul McCartney owns all Beatles songs.

Your Right! This is Fantastic! Now they will no longer be tarnished in Macy's commercials!

You know what else causes cardiac arrest besides a death note?

Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll. The order on those might be a little backwards or even just mashed up a little.

Err I think we all know how Michael felt about Sex... and his music was more pop than rock but I guess the drugs are correct.