A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Michael Jackson passes away

Ligar

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shadix

Thats also whats so depressing about. He was about to try to redeem himself, and everyone was taking to it, but he never got the chance.

Thats also whats so depressing about. He was about to try to redeem himself, and everyone was taking to it, but he never got the chance.

Hmm... I'd be interested to know how one goes about redeeming himself after raping little kids don't say he didn't do it they found books of naked kids under his bed when they raided Neverland Come On! Anyway, If he could do that then I should be able to redeem just about everything I've been able to do in my entire life.

Seriously give me ten bank robbers, 3 car thieves, 6 Madoffs before you let a child molester loose.

Hmm... I'd be interested to know how one goes about redeeming himself after raping little kids don't say he didn't do it they found books of naked kids under his bed when they raided Neverland Come On! Anyway, If he could do that then I should be able to redeem just about everything I've been able to do in my entire life.

Seriously give me ten bank robbers, 3 car thieves, 6 Madoffs before you let a child molester loose.

News article or gtfo, there was NEVER any legitimate proof to him having relations with anyone, the guy would've been in jail if so.

Tell that to Bill Ayers or OJ (Yes I know he's in jail now). Juries sometimes make the wrong choice they are under a lot of pressure especially when someone is famous and I'm sure want to go home, they are only human just like me and you. Do you really have that much faith in the justice system? Heck look at any part of government nothing works like it should.

The guy was on TV talking about sharing his bed with children and holding the one child that accused him of molestation a boy of at least 13. I didn't double post I swear! What happen to Spike's Post?

Not to mention two of jurors have come out and said they made the wrong choice and he was guilty.

Overbound... I'd appreciate it if you shut it. Seriously, the dude is dead. If you believe in any form of an afterlife then he will get what he deserves if he did anything. The man can't defend himself, he's gone. Yeah, sure he was a troubled individual, he's been in the spotlight his entire life, and will never had the chance for a normal life. Maybe we make such a big deal about famous people doing bad things to make ourselves feel better about things we do. But the end result is, that one of the greatest entertainers of all time has left this world. He redefined several genres of music, and pretty much reinvented music videos. Hell, the man composed music for Sonic 3 supposedly. So leave your negative remarks to yourself.

By the way, I am official going to finish learning the Billy Jean dance now, and will perform it in the middle of the Walmart I work at, and at the local mall, in his honor. And I don't care what you say, Billy Jean was not his lover, she was just a girl who claimed that he was the one.

Guest Shadix

All I have to say is he was acquitted, justice, innocent until proven guilty, and that your post makes you look like a douche.

You're a perfect example of why our justice system is the way it is. If anyone could go around condemning people on their bit by bit, biased opinions people would be in prison and dying for lots of things. Don't even start with this the courts don't have integrity crap.

Evidence was weighed, things were considered and scrutinized far more deeply than you would care to, and in the end, they had nothing on him. If you can't accept that as justice, whether it be because of his odd characteristics or otherwise, then I don't know what justice is.

So I take it you all think OJ was innocent too then? Go research it yourself there's too much evidence against him to ignore.

Oh and yes the justice system is flawed. I live it what's know as the Quad Cities there's a rather notorious individual known to many of us here. When he was fourteen he killed a girl, after turning of age he was convicted of illegal firearm and drug possession, last year he was sentenced to go to church counciling after a high speed chase with police, and last, this year he was involved in another police chase while intoxicated after the police tried to pull him over in connection with a robbery. The police chase ended badly with a car crash and a dead new mother. He's in jail after pleating guilty to the most recent charges and before that he did about 2 years. Point is he should have been in jail and stayed in jail quite some time ago but instead a new mother is dead. Thanks justice system.

I don't see how you can compare OJ's case with MJ's case if they're both entirely different. You seem to be relating the two of them only because they were both deemed innocent - you're leaving out a lot of details.

You haven't actually provided an argument to why you think MJ is guilty other than "sometimes they let guilty people off the hook." That's no evidence at all. Either make a decent argument for yourself or drop it completely.

Guest Shadix
I don't see how you can compare OJ's case with MJ's case if they're both entirely different. You seem to be relating the two of them only because they were both deemed innocent - you're leaving out a lot of details.

You haven't actually provided an argument to why you think MJ is guilty other than "sometimes they let guilty people off the hook." That's no evidence at all. Either make a decent argument for yourself or drop it completely.

No your wrong he proved it by using the "come on theres so much evidence agains't him how can he not be guilty".

Hell man, I'm a believer.

They found naked pictures of kids under Michael's bed.

The Kid's diary of sexual encounters.

The kid was able to describe Michael's intimate areas.

His sharing of his bed with children.

4 boys total testify to be molested by Michael and the sister of of one the boys testified that Jackson talked about explicit sex.

Watch the Martin Bashir interview where the boy and Michael hold hands sitting on the couch together the boy leaning his head on Michael while Michael talks about sleeping with him. This is creepy shit!

There's more too but you can go look it up if you are interested.

overbound... mmm. for a start, a lot of information from that trial wasn't leaked to the public. considering the allegations against him, the fact that he was acquitted *twice* shows that maybe he didn't do it.

i think he was just a silly person who enjoyed the company of kids.

i almost don't blame him, have you ever hung round with adults for like a week? they're all depressingly dull.

let him have his milk and cookies.

i think he was just a silly person who enjoyed the company of kids.

i almost don't blame him, have you ever hung round with adults for like a week? they're all depressingly dull.

let him have his milk and cookies.

LOL

What do you consider an adult? Because I'm 21 and my girlfriend is in the higher 30s. So if you don't consider me an adult already I think she is so yes I hang around "adults" all the time.

Guest Shadix

There isn't a think, it's a KNOW.

Now regarding his 1993 allegations, we'll never know, but these allegations, he was innocent.

Anyways, can you quit killing the mood with your douche' attitude, whether or not he was a child molester, as weird as this sounds, doesn't change the fact that he literally changed the world. His humanitarianism, his unrelenting kind spirit, his revolutionary musical efforts, the fact that he is the highest selling artist of all time, and all his attempts to make the world a better place really give him the right to deserve a little bit of respect right now.

The kid was able to describe Michael's intimate areas.

There was a penis, two balls, some pubic hair...

I can do it too!

Still, though, the parents could have obviously told their kids to do this in order to sue a famous man. I don't see how that's so unbelievable. There wasn't any evidence other than hearsay.