A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Michael Jackson passes away

Ligar

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get what's wrong with all you people and your need to post even the most redundant of posts just for the sake of posting. You see this thread, you see how everyone reacted, and you know that bitchin will cause a shitstorm and derail the entire thread, and you still post for the sake of posting.

Anyway, like I've said, I've never listened to MJ, but I might get ahold of his songs, since, honestly, I know they aren't bad. I just feel kinda stupid that he needed to die for me to consider listening to him.

Guest Shadix
I don't get what's wrong with all you people and your need to post even the most redundant of posts just for the sake of posting. You see this thread, you see how everyone reacted, and you know that bitchin will cause a shitstorm and derail the entire thread, and you still post for the sake of posting.

Anyway, like I've said, I've never listened to MJ, but I might get ahold of his songs, since, honestly, I know they aren't bad. I just feel kinda stupid that he needed to die for me to consider listening to him.

His music isn't bad, it's BAD

The man is a fucking legend.

He could've molested Jesus himself and caused 9/11 with his mind for all I care. Art is art. He had some serious style and pretty much revolutionized the music video.

So don't be hatin', bitchez.

May he rest in peace.