A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic The Hedgehog: Deathly Hollow

The SATAM Sonic

Characters:

Werhog Sonic/ Normal Sonic

Werehog Shadow/ Normal Shadow "New"

Levels:

Level one:

Sunrise Ocean Beach

Description:

Sunrise Beach takes place in the day and is pretty much a beach. It is sunny and beutiful with highly detailed beauty and objects that make it look very "Spectacular." This zone has two parts day, and night.

At day your Sonic, or Shadow and at night, your Werehog Sonic, or Shadow. At the end of the level you fight a custom boss that is very demon like and is very vicious. It has a boss meter for health, and it throws explosives, and guns so you can shoot, but that is "Shadows" Boss, as for Sonic's boss he fights a giant sand Crap that shoots out a spring so you can bounce to his weak spots. He throws projectiles at you and moves around in a side scroller, You can hit him with your werehog attacks to.

Mock up:

screeeenahmockywf2.png

Level Two

Dark Roads.

Description:

The Outer City, takes place in a dark mysterious road that has tricks and shots at every corner.

This level takes place at daytime "Despite the dark aura." and is very dangerous and filled with thugs and enemies. In this level you have the choice to ride vehicles or run the normal way *Running is more difficult.* There is a "run" Section with the troops of G.U.N which yet again you have the vehicle choice to use during it. After the "run" section, you go further into the road, and silver is here mistaking you for one of his enemies, and takes you unto battle. After the end of the battle, he believes your not the enemy, and remembers your Sonic/Shadow, and returns to the future.

Mock-Up:

screeeenahmocky2eg2.png

Level Three:

Name:

The New Transformation.

This level is were your first transformation *To a werehog* Begins.

The level starts out as the full moon sets after a ctuscene Sonic, or Shadow will turn into a vicious werehog, and use it's moves to fight the demon's of the night.

This level has also a character to show you the Werehog moves possible to do.

As the level ends you fight a Boss *Still Undecided.*

Mock-Up:

...Coming Soon

That's all for now expect more later.

@SATAM: There's a difference between giving credit and gaining permission.

However, I don't see anywhere in the thread for the sprites where it mentions that its use isn't open to the public.

It's on the side of the sprite sheet.

:SonicWait2:

Gee, those HUD sprites look awfully familiar...

[qimg]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k151/cloudstrife2006/SFZwoodR-1.png[/qimg]

[qimg]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4171/screeeenahmocky2eg2.png[/qimg]

You wouldn't care to explain this, would you?

The only numbers on Blue Emerald's HUD are 24 and 0. So are the mockup's HUD. Uh-oh... Somebody's in trouble.

EDIT: Even the word "Sonic" on the life icon is copied off Blue Emerald with the same number of lifes.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/mfs/index.php?showtopic=1010

I imagine you got the background from here...

Gee, those HUD sprites look awfully familiar... You wouldn't care to explain this, would you?
SATAM, did you ask for permission for those sprites?

So, EVERYTHING in the first mock-up is stolen? The sprites, the background (Which he didn't put together from tiles. He just pasted Sonic on it.), AND the HUD? Uh-oh, mister.

Also...

It is sunny and beutiful with highly detailed beauty

XD

Alright clearly we have a problem right now. Heres what I've got down.

1. The first mockup (which i've saved to my harddrive) consists of:

A Sonic sprite from MFS that they have stated not to use, despite keeping fully public without any security dithering or anything. Whatever. Point is they requested it NOT be used, and despite our lack of affiliation with them, I will respect their wishes.

2. A completed background mockup also from MFS. Nothing found on its use, but it seems like it was designed as its own mockup, and clearly not put together by thesatamsonic.

3. A HUD that Blue Emerald claims is stolen. I've yet to fully look into the matter, although given the last two points, BE's claims are probably valid.

So from what I bank from this, this mockup was put together using elements you found online, and are just that. Mock ups. You have shown nothing that would even make us think you are actually working on this project. Furthermore, you are accused of stealing elements from another member, which normally would result in a full ban. However I'm letting it slide with a warning this time.

However I do have a condition: if you post another topic concerning a fangame, you will either have A) real in game screenshots, B) a demo, or C) some other show of effort (debatable point, I suggest going with A or B) otherwise I will fulfill the ban you should have received for this. Topic closed. Please try again.

I modified my you-need-proof-of-your-game sticky thread to state that mock-ups are only allowed if you A) have other evidence of your game, or B) if it contains some of YOUR OWN original artwork. Even if SATAM Sonic had permission to use the graphics he used, this thread still would've been locked because he put zero effort into this thread, and his game technically doesn't even exist yet.

Good job, Ila.